BY MOUNTAIN DEW

All the great taste and intensity of Dew without the calories. see more...

Jennifer H.
Linwood, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my absolute favorite soda! I'm diabetic and have to drink diet sodas when I drink them. Diet Mountain Dew has been the best tasting soda I have found out of all diet sodas. I love the citrus flavor and the carbonation is just right!
Aubrey Y.
Diet mountain dew is my drink of choice! Other than water it is almost the only other thing I drink! It really helps give me the energy to get through my day!
Dori B.
I picked this up on accident the other day and haven't had Mountain Dew in years. It was delicious but I couldn't finish the whole thing because of the sugar.
Laurie H.
I have drank diet mountain dew for 20 years now. My go to soda! Absolutely love the refreshing flavor!
Haley S.
Theae are usually on sale at walmart for $4.98 and never sold out. My fave.
Katherine G.
Dade City, FL
Diet Mountain Dew® 20 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle So, I had a friend tell me they were on Keto Diet and then I see them drinking a Diet Mountain Dew several times a day. Since there is artificial sweeteners in this product would that really make drinking this a part of a keto friendly diet?