BY MOUNTAIN DEW

All the great taste and intensity of Dew without the calories. see more...

Olivia S.
Winger, MN
I am a huge diet soda advocate because if you're trying. To lose weight then you can't afford to drink a normal soda and usually dieters are craving sugar or are hungry all the time and having one of these definitely helps to keep me satisfied for a bit longer.
Danielle S.
Diet mountain is one of the few I can tolerate. It tastes almost the same as the original just without all the extra sugars and carbs. I say 4 star only because I'm not a fan of bottle soda, prefer canned anyday. Would recommend though.
Haley S.
Im addicted. Please send help. I haven't slept in 3 days. I cant stop drinking this. I'm wired all day and all night. The taste is delicious and i live the carbonation. Thanks pepsi
Jennifer P.
Berkeley
Diet Mountain Dew is my go-to summer drink: light, refreshing, and guilt-free! I actually prefer it to the full-sugar version, unlike other diet beverages, so try it out next time you go by the grocery store.
Danielle W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love mountain dew! Refreshing and taste so good. Definitely affordable and can be found at any local grocery store. Not heavy on your stomach and not too sweet.
Micky R.
The only soda I will ever buy is Diet Mountain Dew.  I know it's not very good for you, but there is something so refreshing about the flavor!
Gina R.
Wixom, MI
Regular Mountain Dew's taste so good but I try to stay away from any diet soda. I've heard it's very bad for you and I just try to steer clear.
Jeffrey R.
Newport
Diet Mountain Dew is one of my favorites drinks. It has the long time great flavor and being diet it isn’t so sugary. Perfect combination
Leslie S.
This is one of my go-to drinks. It's refreshing and not all the sugar since it's diet. It's a good value. I would recommend this!
Shelby H.
Diet Mt. Dew has always been one of my favorite! It's delicious and it don't feel guilty drinking it! I have one a day!