BY MIST TWST

Diet MIST TWST Cranberry is a crisp, refreshing & caffeine free Lemon-Lime flavor soda. see more...

Audrey S.
Marion, IA
I really enjoyed this drink although I think it is too strongly carbonated. I think it tastes like Cherry 7 Up even though it's supposed to be cranberry. I have never been upset with Sierra Mist. I would recommend it, just ignore the cranberry part:)
Melanie B.
I surprisingly enjoy the taste of this drink. I was not sure if I would like it because I'm not crazy about cranberry. The cranberry taste was not to strong it was very refreshing
Tina L.
Michigan city , IN
It's not a bad taste it's just different . Not something I would regularly buy . I would just stick to the regular lemon lime soda. Pricing isn't too bad .
Brooke T.
Stanley, NC
Perfection in a can! It's the perfect lightweight beverage when you just need a little bubble in your life!
Kalee H.
This stuff is so good! It has the perfect amount of sweet and sour, and is great for any soda lover!
Hannah D.
This is a great little spritzer. Does not have an overly chemical taste like some diet drinks do