Diet Energy Specialists Stacker 3 - 100 CT uploaded by Wendy C.

BY STACKER 3

Diet & Energy Specialists™ Stacker 3® With Chitosan Dietary Supplement.
Sealed for protection.
Metabolizing fat burner†™.
100 capsules. see more...

Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Got these on clearance for $15 at Walgreens and these work well for me. I've taken these in the past over the years and had no issues or felt jittery after taking them. If you plan to try these like with any supplements use at your own risk or consult with your dr first.
Faith G.
Richland, WA
I remember back in the day when I ate these like candy! I remember having a ton of energy, and I did lose weight, but only because I never stopped moving! Fast Forward ten years and I've gained a ton more weight, and move just as much because my kids are older and do more things now. I wouldn't waist your time.
Kim S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Stackers products used to deliver energy performance until a few years ago when they changed the formal. I've noticed they're not as popular or are not as frequently sold.
Heather P.
Fort Pierce, FL
Just like the other stacker products, it does nothing for you but a jolt of high caffeine. Don't waste your money, coffee is cheaper
Jen P.
Auburn, AL
Seems harmless right? No way Jose. You get addicted, and then need more and more to feel the effect.
Danielle S.
Trinity, NC
Horrible! Can cause heart problems and very addictive! Not worth it at all. Never take pills like this.
Denise H.
Jamestown, NY
I have not tried it in many years, but I would probably pass on trying it again. Use at your own risk.
Selma J.
Corp Christi, TX
Got me a lil jittery but I was really moving and got what I needed to get done, done
AnaAlicia H.
Oceanside, CA
This product used to work very well, but now it doesn't seem to have the same effect.
Payton L.
Indianapolis, IN
Not good for you!! Diet, exercise, and increased intake of water will be your first best choice to lose weight. Then seek help from supplements or professionals