Diet Energy Specialists Stacker 3 - 100 CT uploaded by Wendy C.

BY STACKER 3

Diet & Energy Specialists™ Stacker 3® With Chitosan Dietary Supplement.
Sealed for protection.
Metabolizing fat burner†™.
100 capsules. see more...

Kristy G.
West Falls, NY
Review for: Other more...
It was really up in the air with how I reacted to this. Some days it gave me a lot of energy where I felt like my equivalent of needing coffee in the morning- other times I fell asleep shortly after taking it. As for dieting, it did nothing for me. It also gave me terrible beach aches occasionally. Again, didn’t know when it was gonna happen. Side effects and results were all over the place with this product. Would not buy again.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Got these on clearance for $15 at Walgreens and these work well for me. I've taken these in the past over the years and had no issues or felt jittery after taking them. If you plan to try these like with any supplements use at your own risk or consult with your dr first.
Faith G.
Richland, WA
I remember back in the day when I ate these like candy! I remember having a ton of energy, and I did lose weight, but only because I never stopped moving! Fast Forward ten years and I've gained a ton more weight, and move just as much because my kids are older and do more things now. I wouldn't waist your time.
Kim S.
Stackers products used to deliver energy performance until a few years ago when they changed the formal. I've noticed they're not as popular or are not as frequently sold.
Payton L.
Indianapolis, IN
Not good for you!! Diet, exercise, and increased intake of water will be your first best choice to lose weight. Then seek help from supplements or professionals
Heather P.
Fort Pierce, FL
Just like the other stacker products, it does nothing for you but a jolt of high caffeine. Don't waste your money, coffee is cheaper
Amber G.
Graham, NC
Very effective. Doesn't make you as jittery as some of the weight loss supplements I've taken before. Pretty good product overall.
Danielle S.
Trinity, NC
Horrible! Can cause heart problems and very addictive! Not worth it at all. Never take pills like this.
Denise H.
Jamestown, NY
I have not tried it in many years, but I would probably pass on trying it again. Use at your own risk.
Jen P.
Auburn, AL
Seems harmless right? No way Jose. You get addicted, and then need more and more to feel the effect.