BY DIET DOTS

Dietary Supplement Appetite Suppressant* Curbs Appetite* Boosts Metabolism* Increases Energy Zero Calories 1 Month Supply Contains Acai Net Wt 1.48 Oz ; Questions? 1.800.333.4256 *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• "They taste good, has a very strong berry flavor." in 1 review
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I bought these from Dollar Tree for a dollar. They taste good, has a very strong berry flavor. There are three tiny chewable pills in each little section and your supposed to take these about an hour before you eat w/ 8 oz. of water. My appetite was suppressed for a short while, meaning that I didn't have the usual strong urge to eat something, which I have ALL day usually. My hunger didn't disappear, i still finished my usual meals, but did seem to eat a little less than i usually do (didn't go back for thirds), maybe the placebo effect, not really sure but for how cheap it is i don't mind an effective placebo lol. I didn't notice any side effects of any kind.
Callie H.
Clarksville, TN
Great to kickstart your weight loss . They taste pretty good for what they are! I wouldn't recommend them for someone who needs to lose a lot of weight, but if you're trying to lose 5-10 lbs, they're awesome.
maisa s.
Kainara M.
Chalfont, PA
I was looking for a supplement to help me to lose weight and give extra energy while working out - It was the perfect choice! Besides it I love everything that contains Açai - this fruit is awesome to help you to keep health. I totally recommend it!
Ashley A.
This is great if you want to kick start your weight loss. I wouldn't recommend this if you are trying to lose more than 15 pounds. Its a great product and I would recommend this to everyone.
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
This supply is really great for losing weight. You will see results in a matter of weeks. If I were you I would buy this right now.
Mayra C.
Amazing! Best product I've tried so Far! I didn't really think it would work but I've gotten amazing results in such a short time
I love this product one thing that i have to say is that eveyone should try iy i recommend it is amazing !!!!0
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Best tables if you want to lose weight. You will see changes soon I try them before and they are good
Celeste D.
Niagara Falls, ON
This product worked wonders for me! The berry taste is sooooo good! It's amazing
Trysten H.
Carlsbad, CA
I have never really been all for weight loss tablets. I believe you should try loosing the weight naturally, mainly because I'm a fitness junky myself, but does anyone know if they affect your health in anyway? Also, does anyone know how they work?
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Does this work? I kinda wanna try them to lose some extra weight. I exercise daily.
Melissa H.
Midlothian, TX
I am looking for something to help me lose weight. First, Do these really help? And second how much do they run? And last Do they give you jitters?
Melissa S.
West Plains, MO
I would love something to boost energy and make me want to work out, will this help?
Beth Anne S.
Indiana, PA
I have awful cravings and at times and always feel like I'm starving. Does this really work? What are the instructions?