Diet Coke® Ginger Lime Cola 12 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Shaana G.Diet Coke® Ginger Lime Cola 12 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Laura P.Diet Coke® Ginger Lime Cola 12 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Amber M.

BY COCA-COLA

JoAnne H.
San Diego
I have always liked Diet Coke then moved on to Zero..I still like that but I have become a complete freak about this Coke Ginger & Lime! I buy whatever is on the shelf and have my fridge and locker stocked at work.  Im sure it would be good with a lil whiskey also but for now it is totally refreshing and satisfying. I am a Coke addict for sure!!
Shaana G.
Mahwah, NJ
I recently got a free sample of these at the grocery store. It was delicious!!!!! It is not like the other diet cokes! This one has less of an artificial sugar taste! The Ginger Lime flavor is awesome! It is similar to gingerale. It does not have that overpowering fake sweetener taste. It is not overly sweet. For a diet beverage, this one is awesome! They nailed this particular flavor! The Orange Flavor was good too! Reminded me of actual orange soda!! Did not taste artificial since it was diet. I would def reach for these instead of regular soda if this was there too.
Brendan G.
Decatur, GA
I was pleasantly surprised by this drink. I've found that kn the past, when Coke has added a citrus drink to their lineup it ends up being overwhelmingly citrusy (I'm looking at you, Diet Coke with Lemon) however, the ginger in this really tames what could be too citrusy and gives this a nice balanced flavor profile.
Becka M.
Birdsboro, PA
HOLY YUM!!!!! These new flavors of Diet Coke are amazing ! I have tried all of them and am in love of all of them. The flavor is not overpowering but you can taste exactly what it is that the flavor is whether it is the ginger lime the twisted mango or feisty cherry. Thank you Diet Coke for making me a fan again!!!!!!
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
This pop is one of my new favorites. It has the same great diet coke flavor we all know and love with just a little twist. The ginger taste comes on subtle at first, but it can be identified a lot more in its after taste. Lots of fizz and carbonation just as I like it.
Sara K.
Sparks, NV
My husband and I bought these 12 oz cans after trying it at a sandwich shop. I was pleasantly surprised by the ginger flavor. I wouldn't say I could taste the lime, though. I love the new slim can. We continue to buy them at our local Raley's grocery store.
Audrey S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This is the best flavor of all the new ones they recently released. I wish the can was regular sized because it would be easier to store but it tastes great. I love it and will keep buying it as long as they keep making it!
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Jill F.
Marcellus, NY
I finally found a store that carried the Ginger Lime Diet Coke. I tried it for the first time over the weekend. What I like is the distinct lime flavor of the soda, and that the soda itself, does not taste like your usual diet soda. Nor did it give me the usual "migraine" I have after consuming diet drinks. What I did NOT like, was the ginger flavor in the soda, its much too weak, and needs to be pumped up by several degrees.
Theresa R.
Lake Elsinore
I have no idea what is so good about this drink, but I can’t get enough. I’m a repeat costumer to this and will be till it’s gone. I can taste a little ginger , but it’s not over powering. Would recommend this.