Diet Coke Ginger Lime

by Diet Coke

Diet Coke Ginger Lime Soda, 12 Fl Oz, 8 Count, No Sugar No Calories

Who has tried this??? Diet Coke Ginger Lime ? It looks, like it’d be GREAT! Especially, with some Alcohol. Haha! Diet Coke Ginger Lime ?
Has anyone found this product in Canada recently?
I am pretty sure this has been discontinued and replaced with the new flavours but has anyone found it anywhere recently?
Start your review of Diet Coke Ginger Lime!
Penny G.
Coeburn, VA
Diet Coke Ginger Lime uploaded by Penny G.
I am not a fan of Diet Coke. However Diet Coke with Lime...my new favorite. The lime seems to mask the "diet taste" that I dislike in plain Diet Coke. The lime taste is not overwhelming. The only thing available in my area is 12 packs which is fine with me. I think I am addicted.
Alexis Y.
Mesa, AZ
Diet Coke Ginger Lime uploaded by Alexis Y.
Purchased at: Kroger
Okay I was SUPER hesitant to try this because of the “ginger” (honestly missed that when I first bought it), but it is delish! It has a light flavor that isn’t too strong but still adds a little something extra to your Diet Coke. I’ve bought a few packs already so I would definitely say it’s a winner!
JoAnne H.
San Diego
I have always liked Diet Coke then moved on to Zero..I still like that but I have become a complete freak about this Coke Ginger & Lime! I buy whatever is on the shelf and have my fridge and locker stocked at work.  Im sure it would be good with a lil whiskey also but for now it is totally refreshing and satisfying. I am a Coke addict for sure!!
Therese C.
Hartland, MI
I like it, it's refreshing and doesn't have to much of an artificial aftertaste. I need to drink it ice cold though.
Alexa D.
Love this flavor! Diet Coke lime is my favorite but I was so happy to see them add ginger. Love the slim can as well.
Jacqueline S.
I am a big fan of Diet Coke, I enjoy the hint of lime in this diet coke, but I would still prefer lemon. It has a nice, refreshing flavor and is not too expensive. I would improve this product by making it bigger as it is so good and I am always reaching for another. I will continue to be a repeat customer.
Hannah H.
Jacksonville, FL
These are totally awesome, especially on my keto diet. This soda is also great when you add whiskey to it! I highly recommend. It had the perfect amount of carbonation to it! I hope they come out with more flavors!
Brittany T.
Livingston, TX
Honestly love this flavor of the new Diet Coke’s well fairly new, they are the same price as any other soda and honestly I can’t recommend this flavor enough if you like the Diet Coke with just Lime it practically tastes exactly the same! Love and would definitely repurchase!
Brittany T.
Livingston, TX
These are definitely one of my favorite ways to drink a Diet Coke to be honest and these have been so to y’all know why these products have been so hard to find lately though! I can’t find Diet Coke with just Lime now anywhere since Ginger Lime came out which I like both fine but wish sometimes to be able to get the lime, but either way love!
Alyssa G.
St Petersburg, FL
Ugh I love Diet Coke but the Diet Coke with lime is even more amazing!! It’s not changed to ginger lime which is absolutely delicious too! It’s definitely my favorite type of pop.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kayla G.
il y a 6 mois
Elena C.
Saint Albans, NY
il y a 4 ans
Diet Coke Ginger Lime does anyone know if this product comes in a 6 pack version. I have not see it anywhere. I live in NY
Patricia L. il y a 3 ans
I’ve only ever seen the bottles and the larger packs (I also live in NY)