Diet Coke Classic

by Diet Coke

#24 in Soda

Diet Coke

I drink diet coke 24/7. Do yall think it will stop me from losing weight?
Does Diet Coke and Coke Zero taste alike? What is the difference? Diet Coke Classic [product:coca-cola-zero]
Start your review of Diet Coke Classic!
Product Highlights
It doesn't always quench my thirst but it usually meets my desire for something bubbly and with zero calories it makes a great option when I need something other than water.in reviews
This is my favorite soda I won't drink anything else if it's not a Diet Coke everyone in my family likes it was well.in reviews
Diet Coke is not the soda for me it taste to watery i really like the original Coca Cola much better in reviews
Nothing refreshes me and quenches my thirst (...and subdues my headaches...) quite like an ice cold Diet Coke.in reviews
Diet Coke is my beverage of choice, and I would drink it every meal of every day if it were not unhealthy and bad for my teeth.in reviews
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
Diet Coke Classic uploaded by rebecca S.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This is my morning coffee. The first thing I grab in the mornings. I love that first sip, it's like everything is well in the world. It has just enough carbonation, not too sweet and no after taste. I usually can always find it on sale which is always a plus. I wouldn't change one thing about it.
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
This is my favorite soda. I have tried every diet soda on the market and none compare to diet coke. I love that first taste in the morning. It's my substitute for coffee. If you are looking for low calorie..you should definitely try diet coke. It's priced reasonably and easy to find in stores.
Makinlee P.
Kiefer, OK
Diet Coke Classic uploaded by Makinlee P.
I 100% recommend Diet Coke, especially when you are trying to stay in a caloric deficit. This is a great drink for when you are craving something other than water and want something refreshing. ♥️🤍
Chandra W.
I mean, what can you say about Diet Coke that hasn't already been said? You likely either love it or hate it. If you haven't ever tried Diet Coke, maybe you shouldn't because there is a strong chance you will become a Diet Coke addict like so many of us. There is something so delicious and refreshing about a Diet Coke with the perfect amount of sweetness. After perfectly mixed fountain Diet Coke, cans are the best way to consume it. The cold metal can that you pull out from an ice-filled drinks cooler at a party is close to bliss when it hits your lips. Of course, the first satisfying moment of a Diet Coke can is pulling the tab and hearing that amazingly perfect pop of metal and sizzle of bubbles. So much deliciousness. Diet Coke is also somehow a miracle soda. If you have a headache or nausea, Diet Coke helps. I was given Diet Coke by nurses in the hospital to help with headaches, true story. So try it if you are willing to possibly become an addict for life.
Estefy C.
I know this soda it's not healthy at all but I like to feel that actually drinking this soda at i am doing at least something good for my body instead of drinking the regular soda. The only thing I don't like about this is that it gets flat really really quick but is really good if you want to try it out.
Ashley D.
Pembroke, KY
Diet Coke Classic uploaded by Ashley D.
I love Diet Coke! This is my favorite diet drink. It is so refreshing and great for an afternoon treat. It tastes way better than Diet Pepsi also.
Roxanne P.
Chillicothe, OH
Diet Coke Classic uploaded by Roxanne P.
I LOVE #DietCoke! I drink it every day. It is my drink of choice. I use it for mixed drinks or just as a regular drink. It is great from the can cold or over ice as long as it is ice cold. I highly recommend this beverage. It helps me replace my surgery iced sweet tea drinks as I am on a diet currently. Diet Coke Classic
Sarah A.
Pleasant Gap, PA
Diet Coke Classic uploaded by Sarah A.
Diet Coke is my go-to for soda. Fizzy and satisfying. Though I wouldn't be opposed to them removing aspartame like diet Pepsi did.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
Diet Coke Classic uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I don’t drink soda very often, like at all. I can’t even remember the last time I drank soda, but my daughter and husband do occasionally and Diet Coke is a great option. It’s sugar free, but it still tastes great. It’s fizzy and good for mixing (for adults of course 😉) it goes on sale a lot and can be found pretty much anywhere!
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Diet Coke Classic I grew up drinking Diet Coke Classic. When i got older I did not want to drink my calories so I continued with Diet Coke Classic. I love the zest of the bubbles and the great cola taste without any aftertaste. There is one thing that bothers me a little and its the aspartame. I wish they would use one of the natural sugar substitutes out now.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah T.
Watertown, MN
Staci D.
Twinsburg, OH
il y a 2 mois
Ysis P. il y a 2 mois
I prefer diez coke soda because, the diet pepsi i don’t like, have a bad taste
jalie H.
Nicholasville, KY
il y a 4 mois
Diet Coke Classic What kind or flavor diet drink do you prefer?
Lisette T. il y a 3 mois
Diet Coke all the way! It always hits the spot when the can is cold. That’s key. But don’t hoard this soft drink as there is a short shelf life and you can tell when it goes bad.
Crystal R.
Lincoln Univ, PA
Nichola B.
norwich
il y a 7 mois
Coca-Cola® Diet Cherry Soda who else prefers this over the original?
Casey Y. il y a 5 mois
No way!!!! Don't get me wrong, it is delicious but nothing beats the original.
Madison N.
Carteret, NJ
il y a 7 mois
ca Diet Coke Classic ? Pepsi Diet Cola - 12pk/12 fl oz Cans Can you taste the difference between coke and pepsi? Which do you prefer? Personally i prefer pepsi.
Jessica D. il y a 6 mois
Yes, I think they taste very different and I grew up a Coca Cola girl, but I’m also from Atlanta, GA (Coke HQs).
Badrunnesa T.