BY LIPTON #43 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
TracyLynn M.
Idaho Falls, ID
I enjoy drinking this brisk lemon flavored ice tea. I usually keep a 12 pack in my fridge at all times through the hot summers here in Idaho.
Steven Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Very artificial tasting. Not my first choice for iced tea. Very affordable but price cannot be compared here, as Arizona iced tea is very cheap but better quality. Would not avoid altogether if I wanted iced tea.
Maria H.
One of my favorite<3 really love everything that has to do with ice tea or sweat tea.
Tia D.
I thought it would not be as sweet but surprisingly i found this to be too sweet, sweeter than your original lemon iced tea. I found that unusual
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
We enjoy a nice can of brisk tea and a lemon for added flavor with ice cubes so refreshing
G G.
I love the taste and gives a break from soda pop. Reminds me of my childhood for some reason
🎀GlamorousBarbie🎀 L.
Orlando, FL
Love brisk! My go-to lemon iced tea drink can. Love the lemon flavor, well is the only iced tea I drink.
Tori R.
n
This brand is so good you will love it and won’t regret it I recommend you get this you won’t be disappointed
aseel m.
Sharjah
I love this product
Sure i will try it again and again
Amazing product
I hope all will try it
I like it
Jacqueline C.
Calgary , AB
12 pack flys from our house ! Everyone enjoys it no improvement needed . Great drink for summer ! 🙌