BY LIPTON #43 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Olympia M.
Pleasant Hill
I don't like this tea at all. I think it has a horrible lemonade taste and horrible tea taste. I wouldn't personally recommend this to anyone however everyone has different taste buds so this might be your cup of tea. I myself just don't like it at all and I won't be buying this
Sarai V.
I was excited to try it on a nice hot summer day. I wasn't too impressed, it was too tart & sour for me!
Megan L.
Halifax , NS
I found this iced tea much too acidic and far too sweet. The only way I can drink this is to cut it with water or club soda. I find it much too sweet to be remotely thirst quenching.
Aileen H.
I think it tastes gross. All I can taste is water and sugar . I can't even taste the lemon flavor that it is supposed to have. It needs more research invested to it. I would not recommend it. I will not buy it again.
Priyanka B.
Spokane, WA
I'm not sure what it is about these drinks, but they always leave my tongue and throat feeling scratchy. They're cheap, and easy to find everywhere, but I've never met anyone who likes them.
Morgan J.
Let's be honest... this tastes more like chemicals than like iced tea. I get that it's not fresh brewed, but it is actually painful to drink. I have no idea how they get away with selling it.
Angela K.
I do not like this. To me is just tastes weak and gross. I prefer a strong brewed tea. The added flavors do not help the taste. I don't recommend this.
Ashley Z.
Huntington Beach, CA
Gross. The fake lemon and fake tea flavors are horrible. I love iced tea, but wouldn't drink this again if you paid me...
Lillian J.
Grant, AL
I do not like this drink. It's too potent for my taste. I've tried it a bazillion time, trying to make it taste good. Somehow, every time, it still tastes terrible.
Alyssa T.
Rome, NY
I don't like the taste whatsoever. I get the point behind it and everything but the recipe needs to be tweaked and it's overpriced for the quality of it. I generally love brisk but I can't stand this stuff.