BY LIPTON #43 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
G G.
I love the taste and gives a break from soda pop. Reminds me of my childhood for some reason
🎀GlamorousBarbie🎀 L.
Orlando, FL
Love brisk! My go-to lemon iced tea drink can. Love the lemon flavor, well is the only iced tea I drink.
Tori R.
n
This brand is so good you will love it and won’t regret it I recommend you get this you won’t be disappointed
aseel m.
Sharjah
I love this product
Sure i will try it again and again
Amazing product
I hope all will try it
I like it
Jacqueline C.
Calgary , AB
12 pack flys from our house ! Everyone enjoys it no improvement needed . Great drink for summer ! 🙌
Adilene T.
seattle
put it in the fridge for a few hours and drink it with a slice of pizza! taste so good
Melissa G.
New Jersey
This drink is absolutely delicious. I could drink these all day. I would definitely recommend this pack if you're having a party or if you just want to stock up on the home. If you can, try getting these on sale cause it'll be even cheaper!
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
Tea Is so relaxing. There's all different brands and kinds but this one is my favorite. It helps you feel refreshed and awake and alert and nothing is more better than having a can or glass of tea.!
Cati M.
Fort Myers, FL
My favorite drink! Highly recommend this drink! Eases your thirst and it's tasty. Great for any occasion.
dakota h.
Very refreshing lemon iced tea, leaves your body feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Plus the little kick of lemon taste really brings the flavor