BY LIPTON #63 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Mikayla W.
Great for people who love the taste of sweet tea and lemon mixed. It is also diet so it's healthier than regular. It was a very good flavor to it and leave a good after taste. The price is not too expensive
Angela C.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
I know its probably an unpopular opinion but I am not a fan of Brisk. Their products always taste way too sugary and processed. I have tried multiple products before and I just can't get into it. Wouldn't recommend this iced tea.
Tania R.
Foodie Expert
Definitely enjoy this ice tea. It needs more of a tea taste. It isn't the first one I grab but definitely if there is no alternative I get this. Would recommend to try it.
Lindsey M.
Madison, AL
Foodie Expert
When this product is on sale I will usually purchase a case. I love lemon tea and this tastes better chilled with lots of ice. I've beem drinking this flavor for years
Sarah J.
I love brisk with or without lemon but the lemon flavor really freshens it up on a hot day. I try to get brisk when I go out to restaurants whenever its available its a very crisp and refreshing tea I highly recommend it
Jennifer H.
Haverstraw, NY
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love an ice cold brisk?! This is my favorite iced tea. I love the flavor more than Snapple any day. I'm definitely a repay customer. Whenever I see they have it at a pizzeria that's what I get.
Tori B.
Foodie Expert
good iced tea. very sugary and leaves your teeth feeling coated but it tastes good :) the cans are a good size to have just enough to fill a craving but not to over do it!
Lillian J.
Grant, AL
I do not like this drink. It's too potent for my taste. I've tried it a bazillion time, trying to make it taste good. Somehow, every time, it still tastes terrible.
NaKymrha D.
Boston, MA
Great for a college student ! Can fit in the mini fridge for the late night studying and keeps me refresh! I always buy more and it taste so good ! My favorite drink
Gracie V.
quanah texas
I always get this when I go to Walmart !!! It taste so good ! And good value pack that comes with !!! Totally worth buying ! And you are gonna have to buy extra cause your gonna want more !!!!! ❤❤❤