BY BRISK #77 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Geraldine S.
It's funny because i haven't had these since high school until recently. It definitely quenched my thirst but wasn't exactly as good as I remember it to be when I was younger. Like the new flavors they have though and of course the low price I see around the state of .99.
Angelica S.
Used to buy this at a vending machine at school. It was so good and refreshing. Preferred this over soda. You can really taste the lemon. I also buy it so there can be another option at home besides soda and water when having a bbq.
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
I love this stuff! I've been drinking this for years and still love it. Sometimes it can have a weird aftertaste but it's pretty good overall. It's the only canned beverage I actually drink because I'm not a big fan of soda
Nina C.
Sunnyside, NY
This stuff is super super super sweet - but also really good! It's very inexpensive and refreshing, especially on a hot day. However, the money saved on the tea will probably go into your next dentist bill.
Shelby G.
West Paris, ME
This is a great ice tea brand that is normally kept in my house. It has a good flavor and there isn't anything I can think about improving. It is also a great price! I will continue to buy it for my house.
Nikki E.
Escondido , CA
I am diabetic so I can't have sugary drinks so I love drinking this if I don't want to drink a diet soda. I don't mind the taste of artificial sweeteners so I really like this drink. I would recommend if you're looking for a no calorie drink
Lacey G.
Monongahela, PA
I'm very picky on ice teas. I'm not a fan that it's in a can but it's not bad however it's not my first choice. Affordable and pretty good tasting would probably buy again. I would recommend to others.
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
This is so good! I don't really drink soda because it's "bad" for you! So tea is my cup of poison! It's a bit bitter but it's tea and that's to be expected. I love that it's so cheap you can find a can for 1$ a can bigger than a 20oz
Vanessa D.
My whole family loves this Ice Tea. It is a lot stronger than Arizona. Definitely prefer this tea over many more. The unique taste is quite addicting. Would highly recommend to others who like strong ice tea.
Haley K.
Pretty good drink! Love that it comes in a can . Had it a few times and would definitely have it again. My mom keeps it in her fridge and I think the flavor is great for a diet tea! I would recommend it!