BY LIPTON #63 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Sarah V.
San gabriel, CA
Foodie Expert
I dont know what it is about brisk but their is just so much different than others. It's the right amount of sour from the lemon juice and the right amount of sweet from tea. It's a great summer drink i think.
Hunny Q.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
She is so a lady she's so adorable I want her dress to prom so she's my amazing mama she's a lady I hope I have to go buy a prom dresses and gown dress for me the lady next prom dresses are like you yeah yeah she's a great
Izzy R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this drink it's refreshing and it has the right amount of sweetness, and it's just perfect for the summer And affordable. The package is amazing nice colors that make it pop out .
Alyssa D.
Sparks, NV
Foodie Expert
I feel like a total dork drinking this but I love it. I'm classy, in Georgia we spent hours making sun tea on the porch but this is easy! I think it's delicious and great chilled for camping or any event ❤
Morgan J.
Foodie Expert
Let's be honest... this tastes more like chemicals than like iced tea. I get that it's not fresh brewed, but it is actually painful to drink. I have no idea how they get away with selling it.
jeanette s.
Foodie Expert
I love these so much they are very good and I don't like so much sugary stuff so this works out great and I can drink it so fast cuz it's so good. I recommend them too anyone
Lindsay H.
Gainesville, FL
Foodie Expert
This will always be one of my favorite drinks. It brings back memories from my childhood when my parents would give me these at the beach to cool down with. I love this stuff.
Mindy L.
Middletown, OH
Lemon tea is refreshing and best served cold. My husband gets the 12 packs or the bottles and drinks throughout the day at work. I usually swipe some if he has any left! 😉🤣
Candice F.
While currently pregnant this is my go to drink. This seems to be the only drink i could tolerate and i fell madly in love. Can equally taste the ice tea and lemonade for a refreshing Arnold Palmer
Brittney M.
Oxnard, CA
Foodie Expert
I love these but by the diet ones I like the regular ones their really good only thing I drink when water isn't available, their not expensive their affordable , I always get these when we go camping or just to the beach great taste when their cold