BY LIPTON #63 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
Foodie Expert
Tea Is so relaxing. There's all different brands and kinds but this one is my favorite. It helps you feel refreshed and awake and alert and nothing is more better than having a can or glass of tea.!
Gabriella S.
This drink is great. It tastes just like lemonade. It's great for summer. A sit by the pool and some lemonade is perfect. Other lemonade drinks to me aren't as good. I would definitely buy this again.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
My family likes Lipton Tea as an alternative to juice and soda on a hot day. I'll pick up a pack of these and it keeps us refreshed and hydrated while tasting great and being better for you!
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
I love Brisk! My boyfriend's family keeps cases of theses at their house and I always drink them when I come over. It's a nice refreshing drink that is not too sweet! I would totally recommend this drink to others!
Paisley G.
Foodie Expert
For the cost this is one of my favorite drinks. I love it in a can because then It seems to stay colder longer and be just that much more satisfying. I would definitely purchase again.
Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx
Foodie Expert
Brisk tea is my favorite tea ever, I drink one almost every day and I even have the mix here at home so if I can't run to the store for one I can make my own here at home. It tastes amazing and it's so refreshing!
Vanessa D.
My whole family loves this Ice Tea. It is a lot stronger than Arizona. Definitely prefer this tea over many more. The unique taste is quite addicting. Would highly recommend to others who like strong ice tea.
sara s.
Murfreesboro, TN
I remember always going to my papas and drinking brisk when I would go visit. I had one the other day and it was just as I remember. I like the lemon tea taste and this hit the spot.
Priyanka B.
Spokane, WA
Foodie Expert
I'm not sure what it is about these drinks, but they always leave my tongue and throat feeling scratchy. They're cheap, and easy to find everywhere, but I've never met anyone who likes them.
Alyssa M.
Brisk tea is a great brand, always just the right amount of sweetness and a great way to stay refreshed. The lemon is never too strong and adds just the right amount of citrus flavor