BY LIPTON #63 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Maggie K.
I am from Kentucky and we love our sweet tea here. To me this isn't tea, it's too carbonated and taste too tart. However, knowing all this makes it a better drink. I would let choose this if I wanted tea but maybe a soda or something.
Sara A.
San Antonio , TX
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of brisk it's so refreshing and perfect drink for the summer. It's a great value and I love that there is a diet version to keep up my summer body and still have a cool drink by the pool.
Lacey G.
Monongahela, PA
Foodie Expert
I'm very picky on ice teas. I'm not a fan that it's in a can but it's not bad however it's not my first choice. Affordable and pretty good tasting would probably buy again. I would recommend to others.
Velma H.
Thomasville, AL
Foodie Expert
Love the fact that they are diet but they have a slight aftertaste that gives it away that they're diet. Otherwise, they're pretty good especially over ice! I highly recommend. The price is great also.
Veronica H.
Miami
This twelve pack cans are perfect when you're thirsty and the perfect size. I love this ice tea the flavor is wonderful and it met my expectations for sure joy so sweet but perfect to the TEA! Would recommend this ice tea to others.
Samantha S.
Auburn, NY
Foodie Expert
I love brisk drinks especially tea! Very thirst quenching. I've only had this particular drink once I honestly loved it! It's affordable and worth the purchase. I would try this again in the future!!
Mary P.
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love brisk! I take them to any party I go to. It's the best sweet tea in a can. I love liptons sweet tea as well better than brisk. But it's a close second. My fav drink right after water
Marley N.
Powell, OH
Foodie Expert
The taste on this isn't quite as good as the non-diet variety, but it's utterly guilt-free.  It's really good, with more lemon flavor than other varieties.  If, like me, you really enjoy citrus flavors in your iced teas, then this is the tea for you!
Luz T.
Browns Summit, NC
Bought these for a party and they were the first box gone. I got a deal at my local supermarket so the price was very reasonable for the amount. The taste is great as the lemon adds that touch! For any tea drinkers this is a must.
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
Foodie Expert
This is so good! I don't really drink soda because it's "bad" for you! So tea is my cup of poison! It's a bit bitter but it's tea and that's to be expected. I love that it's so cheap you can find a can for 1$ a can bigger than a 20oz