BY LIPTON #63 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Shannon S.
Newport News, VA
These are so refreshing on a hot day. I live in a desert and nothing is more refreshing than a ice cold lemon tea. This tea is sweet like the south and citus tasting like the south-west. I love love this stuff.
Hannah M.
Woodland, NC
Foodie Expert
Good. It's more of a carbonated tea than anything. It's good though. I have bought it a few times, and have never had any real concerns about it. Good flavor, good quality. If you like more of a carbonated tea, than you should definitely try it out!
Cassandra M.
Edinburg , TX
Foodie Expert
I love and enjoy drinking tea. It's a great beverage and I am a repeat consumer. Awesome flavors to it and never disappoints me. Very nice packaging and I love buying this tea. I would definitely buy this again
Karen D.
NORFOLK, VA
I've been drinking this for years and will continue to do so for many more! This tea tastes so good, priced right and it comes in a creative looking can! I highly recommend others to try this deliciousness!
Alyssa T.
Rome, NY
Foodie Expert
I don't like the taste whatsoever. I get the point behind it and everything but the recipe needs to be tweaked and it's overpriced for the quality of it. I generally love brisk but I can't stand this stuff.
Veronica F.
The price on these are decent but when you open a can you are forced to drink the full thing or it goes bad. A lot of parents use this as an alternative to pop but there is so much sugar in these it's gross.
Nina C.
Sunnyside, NY
This stuff is super super super sweet - but also really good! It's very inexpensive and refreshing, especially on a hot day. However, the money saved on the tea will probably go into your next dentist bill.
Julissa F.
Corona, NY
At first I hated ice tea and wasn't a fan of this brand. But later I began to love this stuff. I shouldnt drink this because it has so much sugar but it is pretty good. I dont have alternativs cause its just the one I love this most. I purchase this quite often.
Shelby G.
West Paris, ME
This is a great ice tea brand that is normally kept in my house. It has a good flavor and there isn't anything I can think about improving. It is also a great price! I will continue to buy it for my house.
Nikki E.
Escondido , CA
Foodie Expert
I am diabetic so I can't have sugary drinks so I love drinking this if I don't want to drink a diet soda. I don't mind the taste of artificial sweeteners so I really like this drink. I would recommend if you're looking for a no calorie drink