BY BRISK #79 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Hannah M.
Woodland, NC
Good. It's more of a carbonated tea than anything. It's good though. I have bought it a few times, and have never had any real concerns about it. Good flavor, good quality. If you like more of a carbonated tea, than you should definitely try it out!
Cassandra M.
Edinburg, TX
I love and enjoy drinking tea. It's a great beverage and I am a repeat consumer. Awesome flavors to it and never disappoints me. Very nice packaging and I love buying this tea. I would definitely buy this again
Karen D.
Hyattsville, MD
I've been drinking this for years and will continue to do so for many more! This tea tastes so good, priced right and it comes in a creative looking can! I highly recommend others to try this deliciousness!
Veronica F.
The price on these are decent but when you open a can you are forced to drink the full thing or it goes bad. A lot of parents use this as an alternative to pop but there is so much sugar in these it's gross.
Maggie K.
I am from Kentucky and we love our sweet tea here. To me this isn't tea, it's too carbonated and taste too tart. However, knowing all this makes it a better drink. I would let choose this if I wanted tea but maybe a soda or something.
Velma H.
Thomasville, AL
Love the fact that they are diet but they have a slight aftertaste that gives it away that they're diet. Otherwise, they're pretty good especially over ice! I highly recommend. The price is great also.
Alyssa T.
Rome, NY
I don't like the taste whatsoever. I get the point behind it and everything but the recipe needs to be tweaked and it's overpriced for the quality of it. I generally love brisk but I can't stand this stuff.
Mary P.
Who doesn't love brisk! I take them to any party I go to. It's the best sweet tea in a can. I love liptons sweet tea as well better than brisk. But it's a close second. My fav drink right after water
Marley N.
Powell, OH
The taste on this isn't quite as good as the non-diet variety, but it's utterly guilt-free.  It's really good, with more lemon flavor than other varieties.  If, like me, you really enjoy citrus flavors in your iced teas, then this is the tea for you!
Veronica H.
Miami
This twelve pack cans are perfect when you're thirsty and the perfect size. I love this ice tea the flavor is wonderful and it met my expectations for sure joy so sweet but perfect to the TEA! Would recommend this ice tea to others.