BY LIPTON #80 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Arleen  P.
Auburn, WA
For a pre-made ice tea I really like Brisk. The packaging screams cold and refreshing. Buying it in a 12 pack is economical and keeps for a long time. I like drinking this tea really cold in the summer as it is refreshing with all the lemon taste.
Bry B.
Onsted, MI
This ice tea and lemonade taste very good. I prefer the bottles over the cans but they taste the same. This product doesn't meet my expectations. I would recommend this to anyone who likes ice tea and lemonade.
Hannah M.
Woodland, NC
Good. It's more of a carbonated tea than anything. It's good though. I have bought it a few times, and have never had any real concerns about it. Good flavor, good quality. If you like more of a carbonated tea, than you should definitely try it out!
Alyssa T.
Rome, NY
I don't like the taste whatsoever. I get the point behind it and everything but the recipe needs to be tweaked and it's overpriced for the quality of it. I generally love brisk but I can't stand this stuff.
Nina C.
Sunnyside, NY
This stuff is super super super sweet - but also really good! It's very inexpensive and refreshing, especially on a hot day. However, the money saved on the tea will probably go into your next dentist bill.
Cassandra M.
Edinburg , TX
I love and enjoy drinking tea. It's a great beverage and I am a repeat consumer. Awesome flavors to it and never disappoints me. Very nice packaging and I love buying this tea. I would definitely buy this again
Veronica F.
The price on these are decent but when you open a can you are forced to drink the full thing or it goes bad. A lot of parents use this as an alternative to pop but there is so much sugar in these it's gross.
Karen D.
NORFOLK, VA
I've been drinking this for years and will continue to do so for many more! This tea tastes so good, priced right and it comes in a creative looking can! I highly recommend others to try this deliciousness!
Shelby G.
West Paris, ME
This is a great ice tea brand that is normally kept in my house. It has a good flavor and there isn't anything I can think about improving. It is also a great price! I will continue to buy it for my house.
Julissa F.
Corona, NY
At first I hated ice tea and wasn't a fan of this brand. But later I began to love this stuff. I shouldnt drink this because it has so much sugar but it is pretty good. I dont have alternativs cause its just the one I love this most. I purchase this quite often.