BY LIPTON #63 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Rebecca P.
Foodie Expert
I don't buy this product often but I do love a good brisk tea and a can. I definitely doesn't taste like other Ice-T is but some people really like it… Like me! I say that it's definitely worth a try to see if you like it
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
I love this stuff! I've been drinking this for years and still love it. Sometimes it can have a weird aftertaste but it's pretty good overall. It's the only canned beverage I actually drink because I'm not a big fan of soda
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Foodie Expert
Definitely one of the best ice teas out there. Lipton is a great brand with a great taste. Not too sour and not too sweet. Just the perfect blend. I recommend t to anybody who want to try it. It is so refreshing ice cold.
Scrunchy M.
This tea is okay, not the best but also not the worst. The taste to me is kind of plain and not as refreshing as I would like for a lemon drink to be. It's affordable and okay for the price. It wouldn't be my favorite choice but I would drink it again.
Destiny L.
Foodie Expert
Gives me a satisfying taste and can be taken anywhere. It taste better when cold or room temperature. I think this product is perfectly fine just the way it is. If you haven't tried this then what are you waiting for
Aileen H.
Foodie Expert
I think it tastes gross. All I can taste is water and sugar . I can't even taste the lemon flavor that it is supposed to have. It needs more research invested to it. I would not recommend it. I will not buy it again.
Mike Z.
Parma, OH
Foodie Expert
I generally dislike anything diet so this may be a little biased but this stuff just tastes like chemicals. What ever artificial sweetener they use is just completely over kill. Just drink normal iced tea instead.
Arleen  P.
Auburn, WA
Foodie Expert
For a pre-made ice tea I really like Brisk. The packaging screams cold and refreshing. Buying it in a 12 pack is economical and keeps for a long time. I like drinking this tea really cold in the summer as it is refreshing with all the lemon taste.
Bry B.
Onsted, MI
This ice tea and lemonade taste very good. I prefer the bottles over the cans but they taste the same. This product doesn't meet my expectations. I would recommend this to anyone who likes ice tea and lemonade.
Shannon S.
Newport News, VA
These are so refreshing on a hot day. I live in a desert and nothing is more refreshing than a ice cold lemon tea. This tea is sweet like the south and citus tasting like the south-west. I love love this stuff.