BY LIPTON #63 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Angel W.
Hamilton, ON
Foodie Expert
I am not a big fan of Iced tea but I really enjoyed Diet Brisk. It was refreshing. I would purchase this again.
Samantha R.
Foodie Expert
If I could give this zero stars I would. It doesn't even taste like iced tea and has the weirdest aftertaste
Donna D.
Toronto, Ontario
Anything thats tea I love!! Great taste! Affordable. Good value. Loved it nice packing too love the colors
Ember M.
Kelowna, BC
Foodie Expert
This is good but can definitely taste like diet has a bit off a bitter after taste. Not the best drink
aseel m.
Sharjah
I love this product
Sure i will try it again and again
Amazing product
I hope all will try it
I like it
Jacqueline C.
Calgary , AB
Foodie Expert
12 pack flys from our house ! Everyone enjoys it no improvement needed . Great drink for summer ! 🙌
kalena m.
Foodie Expert
Tastes ok but fake sweetener taste is strong hard to get over prefer to just drink the normal kind
Kyli D.
Kamloops
Refreshing on a hot summers day! My toddlers love it ! And it's inexpensive! Great summer buy
Tina P.
Longueuil , QC
Foodie Expert
Purchase this often for my family. Sweet iced tea for hot summer days out in the sun. Tasty
Adilene T.
seattle
Foodie Expert
put it in the fridge for a few hours and drink it with a slice of pizza! taste so good