BY BRISK #79 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Kiran C.
Toronto, ON
This diet brisk is a great sugar alternative. Still not healthy but tastes good. I would mix some sweet juice to it to to add more flavour. I would definitely recommend if you're looking for diet alternative to regular ice tea.
Anita A.
Winnipeg, MB
I always opt for these when the only other options are carbonated drinks. I love them for when I'm in the mood for ice tea. Honestly the flavour could be stronger but I would definitely recommend it. It is affordable.
Nicole L.
I don't mind giving this to my kids bc it's better than pop and they think it's a huge treat. I enjoy the taste and think it's a good treat for myself as well
Petagay M.
St. Catherine
This is so good. You can put any amount of sugar in it and it would still taste so good. If you like iced tea you should definitely try this one.
Tia D.
I thought it would not be as sweet but surprisingly i found this to be too sweet, sweeter than your original lemon iced tea. I found that unusual
tatiana m.
Toronto, ON
This is sweet. Refreshing. It tastes like real tea with a lemony flavour. They sell for a decent price and are available at most grocery stores
Lauren S.
Toronto, ON
I am personally not the biggest fan of Brisk but it's really good every once in a while! I only really like the one that's only lemonade.
Diane K.
Winnipeg
This iced tea goes on sale but I really don't like it in the cans. The taste is very metallic and way too sweet. I will not buy again.
Ali S.
Pickering
love it super refreshing and makes you feel fresh great flavor but the aftertaste is okay it met my expectations i always buy brisk
Cortney F.
Edmonton , AB
Yummy on occasion when you have that iced tea craving. This is definitely my go to. Love it. Mmmmm I think I'll buy one tomorrow