BY LIPTON #65 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Ashley N.
Huron Park, ON
Foodie Expert
I'm pregnant and this is something I crave constantly, I am trying to slow down my sugar intake obviously but I could probably drink a full case if I wanted too. I love the flavour, it's way better than no name ice tea.
Megan L.
Halifax , NS
I found this iced tea much too acidic and far too sweet. The only way I can drink this is to cut it with water or club soda. I find it much too sweet to be remotely thirst quenching.
Cassie T.
Orangeville, ON
This stuff is grate on a hot day and if you like liquor like me all you have to do is put a little bit in there for an extra little kick
So if your look for a summer drink look no further
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Foodie Expert
I recently tried this and was pleasently surprised with the refreshing flavor .The mild taste of lemon was great and not to overpowering.The price is very affordable too.
Shealene B.
Castor River north, Newfoundland
I love this beverage! It's so tasty and not too sweet, I enjoy this on a hot day or when I'm just around the house! Love this drink so much and recommend others to try it! Won't be disappointed, also it very affordable!
Nicole L.
I don't mind giving this to my kids bc it's better than pop and they think it's a huge treat. I enjoy the taste and think it's a good treat for myself as well
Petagay M.
St. Catherine
Foodie Expert
This is so good. You can put any amount of sugar in it and it would still taste so good. If you like iced tea you should definitely try this one.
Tia D.
I thought it would not be as sweet but surprisingly i found this to be too sweet, sweeter than your original lemon iced tea. I found that unusual
tatiana m.
toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
This is sweet. Refreshing. It tastes like real tea with a lemony flavour. They sell for a decent price and are available at most grocery stores
Lauren S.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
I am personally not the biggest fan of Brisk but it's really good every once in a while! I only really like the one that's only lemonade.