BY LIPTON #63 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Maria H.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite<3 really love everything that has to do with ice tea or sweat tea.
Jacqueline V.
Foodie Expert
I really like iced tea but I find this iced tea very sweet I'm more of a sudden iced drinker a little sugar goes along way also I find this iced tea does taste as good as some iced teas out there I wouldn't recommend this iced tea to others though there are better ones out there
Caroline R.
Scarborough , ON
Foodie Expert
I had asked my sister to get me a 12 pack of Brisk and she came home with this. I admit, it did quench my thirst but it also left me feeling thirsty not long after (trust me it makes sense) . Not sure that I would get it again especially because of the whole 'diet' thing.
Amanda S.
Fenelon Falls, ON
The diet Neste doesn't taste like you would expect - and its guilt free!It has full tea flavor with a hint of sweetness, its not bitter at all. Nothing beats a tall glass of this full of ice, sitting in the sun reading a book on a hot day!
Chantal M.
Long Sault , ON
Foodie Expert
It's pretty good but I personally prefer the regular brisk drink products. I'm not a huge fan of diet products in any brand of drinks. Otherwise it's my favourite ice tea brand to buy! The single ones are very convenient as well.
Bobbielee H.
Black river bridge , NB
Love this stuff! Always have it in the house. Flavour is delicious, makes me feel better for enjoying it because it's diet. Price is decent, cans are convenient for grab and go, definitely will continue to keep stocked up in the house!
Jessica D.
Chatsworth, ON
I personally do not like ice tea but I have purchased this for my household as my children really enjoy it. Mostly because they think it's pop. The taste of it is better then others we have tried in the past. I would and do recommend it to others.
Kiran C.
Missisauga
This diet brisk is a great sugar alternative. Still not healthy but tastes good. I would mix some sweet juice to it to to add more flavour. I would definitely recommend if you're looking for diet alternative to regular ice tea.
Anita A.
Winnipeg , MB
Foodie Expert
I always opt for these when the only other options are carbonated drinks. I love them for when I'm in the mood for ice tea. Honestly the flavour could be stronger but I would definitely recommend it. It is affordable.
Denisse H.
Fort McMurray, AB
I loveeee the brisk iced tea. I do like that it has that tangy after taste that makes it very flavourful.. I find that other iced tea brands tastes very bland compared to brisk. I love this iced tea. This is my favourite brand.