BY LIPTON #80 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Yer V.
So yummy and delicious! I always grab these when I'm out shopping for beverages for my home!
G G.
I love the taste and gives a break from soda pop. Reminds me of my childhood for some reason
Mikesha T.
Los Angeles , CA
You can't go wrong with Lipton ice tea!!! You can't argue with me either lol best tea yet!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
We enjoy a nice can of brisk tea and a lemon for added flavor with ice cubes so refreshing
Raquel R.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Very refreshing for a hot day .. not sweet like soda .. buy this every summer , affordable
Madison B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
These are my favorite teas and they are so yummy ! I especially like how they are in a can
Christina F.
Cary, NC
Very tastey but very drying you'll need water after. They are like addicting so watch out
Tamica P.
Waldorf, MD
I love this tea this is the best when it's nice and cold . It's great for the summer time
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA
One of my favorite iced tea brands. It's not too sweet and very refreshing on a hot day.
Josi D.
Baton Rouge, LA
It's ok for who doesn't want to drink coke! It's better than coke and less damage!!!!!