BY LIPTON #80 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Shynisa P.
Georgetown, DE
I love drinking tea besides soda because it's less sugar and calories plus just overall better for you
Becky W.
This is great on a hot day after yard work. Sweet and lemony!! Very refreshing!! Quench your thirst.
Lexie M.
Virginia
I used these ones I buy them at Walmart they are cheaper if you buy them like this. I love the flavor
Amber B.
For a pre-made tea, this is ok. It has a strong lemon taste which makes it very tangy but it is ok.
Ashaunte W.
These taste just like the regular brand and for anybody who doesn't want the carbs it is very great
Dana T.
Blytheville, AR
This stuff is a yummy refreshing drink! Love it especially when it's ice cold or with a cup of ice
Jennifer V.
Not an everyday tea drinker until comes to this one. The price is affordable and it taste so good.
Katie J.
A little bit too sweet for my liking but too each his own you know. I personally prefer pure leaf
bianca t.
Brooklyn, NY
Love it. One of my favorite drinks. Awesome flavor. Met my expectations. Recommended. Good value.
Jackie S.
Love love love! This is the only ice tea I will drink. I constantly stick my fridge with these.