BY LIPTON #63 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lexie M.
Virginia
Foodie Expert
I used these ones I buy them at Walmart they are cheaper if you buy them like this. I love the flavor
Becky W.
Foodie Expert
This is great on a hot day after yard work. Sweet and lemony!! Very refreshing!! Quench your thirst.
Ashaunte W.
These taste just like the regular brand and for anybody who doesn't want the carbs it is very great
Jennifer V.
Not an everyday tea drinker until comes to this one. The price is affordable and it taste so good.
Dana T.
Blytheville, AR
This stuff is a yummy refreshing drink! Love it especially when it's ice cold or with a cup of ice
Amber B.
Foodie Expert
For a pre-made tea, this is ok. It has a strong lemon taste which makes it very tangy but it is ok.
Katie J.
A little bit too sweet for my liking but too each his own you know. I personally prefer pure leaf
bianca t.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Love it. One of my favorite drinks. Awesome flavor. Met my expectations. Recommended. Good value.
Jackie S.
Foodie Expert
Love love love! This is the only ice tea I will drink. I constantly stick my fridge with these.
Yer V.
Saint Paul, MN
So yummy and delicious! I always grab these when I'm out shopping for beverages for my home!