BY BRISK #79 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Cati M.
Fort Myers, FL
My favorite drink! Highly recommend this drink! Eases your thirst and it's tasty. Great for any occasion.
🎀GlamorousBarbie🎀 L.
Orlando, FL
Love brisk! My go-to lemon iced tea drink can. Love the lemon flavor, well is the only iced tea I drink.
Kerry K.
One of my favorite refreshing teas when I'm outside in the heat! I don't drink soda so this is perfect
Onesha N.
Palmetto Bay, FL
One of my favorite drinks. I wasn't a fan of the regular iced tea but I really like the lemon iced tea.
Shynisa P.
Georgetown, DE
I love drinking tea besides soda because it's less sugar and calories plus just overall better for you
Becky W.
This is great on a hot day after yard work. Sweet and lemony!! Very refreshing!! Quench your thirst.
Lexie M.
Virginia
I used these ones I buy them at Walmart they are cheaper if you buy them like this. I love the flavor
Ashaunte W.
These taste just like the regular brand and for anybody who doesn't want the carbs it is very great
Dana T.
Blytheville, AR
This stuff is a yummy refreshing drink! Love it especially when it's ice cold or with a cup of ice
Amber B.
For a pre-made tea, this is ok. It has a strong lemon taste which makes it very tangy but it is ok.