BY LIPTON #80 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Mariabel R.
So good. Best one out. Hubbys favorite drink. So delicious.i enjoy this drink. Love it recommend it. Try it
Caitlyn l.
Wiggins, MS
I love this tea. It's amazing. It has a nice hint of lemon. I could chug a whole case its amazing..........
🎀GlamorousBarbie🎀 L.
Orlando, FL
Love brisk! My go-to lemon iced tea drink can. Love the lemon flavor, well is the only iced tea I drink.
argelia p.
El Paso, TX
Even though they are diet they do not taste like it, I love these. So rich in flavor I love these so much
Gueselle M.
The best diet ice tea. Especially delicious when it's ice cold. You won't miss the calories or the taste.
Cati M.
Fort Myers, FL
My favorite drink! Highly recommend this drink! Eases your thirst and it's tasty. Great for any occasion.
Sarai V.
I was excited to try it on a nice hot summer day. I wasn't too impressed, it was too tart & sour for me!
Sarah M.
Hinton, OK
This is my favorite brand of canned tea. It's sweet, but not too sweet. And the lemon flavor is delicious
Kerry K.
One of my favorite refreshing teas when I'm outside in the heat! I don't drink soda so this is perfect
Shynisa P.
Georgetown, DE
I love drinking tea besides soda because it's less sugar and calories plus just overall better for you