BY LIPTON #65 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Caitlyn l.
Wiggins, MS
Foodie Expert
I love this tea. It's amazing. It has a nice hint of lemon. I could chug a whole case its amazing..........
argelia p.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Even though they are diet they do not taste like it, I love these. So rich in flavor I love these so much
Cati M.
Fort Myers, FL
My favorite drink! Highly recommend this drink! Eases your thirst and it's tasty. Great for any occasion.
Sarah M.
Hinton, OK
This is my favorite brand of canned tea. It's sweet, but not too sweet. And the lemon flavor is delicious
Sarai V.
I was excited to try it on a nice hot summer day. I wasn't too impressed, it was too tart & sour for me!
Gueselle M.
Foodie Expert
The best diet ice tea. Especially delicious when it's ice cold. You won't miss the calories or the taste.
Shynisa P.
Georgetown, DE
Foodie Expert
I love drinking tea besides soda because it's less sugar and calories plus just overall better for you
Kerry K.
One of my favorite refreshing teas when I'm outside in the heat! I don't drink soda so this is perfect
Onesha N.
Palmetto Bay , FL
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite drinks. I wasn't a fan of the regular iced tea but I really like the lemon iced tea.
Becky W.
Foodie Expert
This is great on a hot day after yard work. Sweet and lemony!! Very refreshing!! Quench your thirst.