BY LIPTON #63 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Allie E.
Cleburne, TX
Delicious! Perfect mix of the two flavors.! Buy a 12 pack at least once a week! Very good drink I recommend!
Megan R.
Foodie Expert
I tried this and regretted it. Personally, I just didn't like it. The taste was off and I can't take it back!
Rhonda N.
BOZEMAN, MT
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite drinks during the summer. Super lemoney and refreshing, but it can be too sweet some times
Rosabeth G.
Levelland, TX
I love this drink it's good hydrating and not too overwhelming I can never get enough of this drink I love it
Gini S.
Foodie Expert
Amo el TE brisk porque es ligero y no muy dulce por eso puedo tomarlo sin quedar empalagada por tanta azúcar
Tori R.
n
Foodie Expert
This brand is so good you will love it and won’t regret it I recommend you get this you won’t be disappointed
Caitlyn l.
Wiggins, MS
Foodie Expert
I love this tea. It's amazing. It has a nice hint of lemon. I could chug a whole case its amazing..........
Marissa N.
Ligonier, PA
Foodie Expert
This tea is definitely an addictive treat! I love that it comes in cans. It has a really good lemon flavor
Aubrie R.
One of my favorite drinks out of a can. I've been enjoying this ever since I was a kid. It's good Everytime
Ivon C.
Somerton, AZ
Foodie Expert
My favorite camping drink. Refreshing and better than drinking a soda. Tastes great I just love this drink