BY LIPTON #80 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Gini S.
Amo el TE brisk porque es ligero y no muy dulce por eso puedo tomarlo sin quedar empalagada por tanta azúcar
Megan R.
I tried this and regretted it. Personally, I just didn't like it. The taste was off and I can't take it back!
Rosabeth G.
Levelland, TX
I love this drink it's good hydrating and not too overwhelming I can never get enough of this drink I love it
Tori R.
n
This brand is so good you will love it and won’t regret it I recommend you get this you won’t be disappointed
Rhonda N.
Bozeman, MT
One of my favorite drinks during the summer. Super lemoney and refreshing, but it can be too sweet some times
Stephany G.
Tucson, AZ
Brisk is my favorite tea. I prefer it better than soda. I can have it every day with my food. Its really good
Allie E.
Cleburne, TX
Delicious! Perfect mix of the two flavors.! Buy a 12 pack at least once a week! Very good drink I recommend!
Marissa N.
Ligonier, PA
This tea is definitely an addictive treat! I love that it comes in cans. It has a really good lemon flavor
Ivon C.
Somerton, AZ
My favorite camping drink. Refreshing and better than drinking a soda. Tastes great I just love this drink
Aubrie R.
One of my favorite drinks out of a can. I've been enjoying this ever since I was a kid. It's good Everytime