BY LIPTON #41 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
Foodie Expert
This tea is delicious if you are lazy and don't want to brew a pitcher I like it without the lemon because it tastes too citrusy sometimes but overall it's a pretty good drink to have cold in the summer when a cook out is going on or yard work is kicking your butt.
Geraldine S.
Foodie Expert
It's funny because i haven't had these since high school until recently. It definitely quenched my thirst but wasn't exactly as good as I remember it to be when I was younger. Like the new flavors they have though and of course the low price I see around the state of .99.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Foodie Expert
I love this tea and I really love how they come in cans as well! They're perfectly sweet and everyone in my family loves them. I am not a fan of overly sweet food or drinks, and my boyfriend doesn't like tea at all because it's "bitter", but we both love this tea.
Marisa P.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
I enjoy drinking this on a hot summer day! The flavor is so good and it's affordable and you can find this anywhere at any store. The packaging is nice and cute . I buy these all the time for my house and for parties . You should try this it's really good!
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
I used to love drinking Brisk growing up. The flavor is refreshing and sweet, but not to sweet. The lack of carbonation makes it feel like a cool, soft drink and it goes down smoothly - it makes me feel like I'm from the south or something!
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Foodie Expert
This drink is absolutely delicious. I could drink these all day. I would definitely recommend this pack if you're having a party or if you just want to stock up on the home. If you can, try getting these on sale cause it'll be even cheaper!
Sarah J.
29536 4th st millsboro de
The cans are my prefers lunch box drink! They are inexpensive and easy to pack for my husband for work. The pack is a good value and the flavor is just as good as when you buy for home. We buy these every other week for packed lunches.
Rowan l.
Ellsworth, IL
Foodie Expert
I think tea and lemonade so I really enjoyed the taste of this product, it's the best of both worlds. I liked this packaging a lot, I really enjoy cans over pouches. I would, not only recommend this, but I'd repurchase this, as well.
Angelica S.
Foodie Expert
Used to buy this at a vending machine at school. It was so good and refreshing. Preferred this over soda. You can really taste the lemon. I also buy it so there can be another option at home besides soda and water when having a bbq.
Diana H.
Wichita, KS
Foodie Expert
Brisk has always been one of my favorites since I was little. It is sweet but not overly sweet. The taste of tea balances well with the lemon. It is a refreshing drink and usually easy to find. I would buy it again and recommend this.