BY BRISK #79 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Olympia M.
Kingsville
I don't like this tea at all. I think it has a horrible lemonade taste and horrible tea taste. I wouldn't personally recommend this to anyone however everyone has different taste buds so this might be your cup of tea. I myself just don't like it at all and I won't be buying this
Nicole D.
Lafayette, LA
This beverage is perfect with any meal or by itself.  The flavor is just like homemade sweet tea without the sugar or calories.  I prefer to drink out of the cans rather than the glass bottles.  I will definitely buy this beverage again and I would recommend to a friend!
Taylor P.
Kennewick , WA
This is frequently purchased in my household. I love that they taste deliciously. They are a good value and are good for on the go drinks. I will continue to repurchase this drink. It's an a good alternative for me to drink rather than soda when I want a sweet drink.
Sophia T.
I have tried this while it was on sale, and I honestly didn’t care for it, it was like drinking brown water. It didn’t even taste like tea. I only finished the Can because I was extremely thirsty and didn’t want to drink from the tap. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I love this tea and I really love how they come in cans as well! They're perfectly sweet and everyone in my family loves them. I am not a fan of overly sweet food or drinks, and my boyfriend doesn't like tea at all because it's "bitter", but we both love this tea.
Arleen  P.
Auburn, WA
For a pre-made ice tea I really like Brisk. The packaging screams cold and refreshing. Buying it in a 12 pack is economical and keeps for a long time. I like drinking this tea really cold in the summer as it is refreshing with all the lemon taste.
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
I used to love drinking Brisk growing up. The flavor is refreshing and sweet, but not to sweet. The lack of carbonation makes it feel like a cool, soft drink and it goes down smoothly - it makes me feel like I'm from the south or something!
Melissa G.
New Jersey
This drink is absolutely delicious. I could drink these all day. I would definitely recommend this pack if you're having a party or if you just want to stock up on the home. If you can, try getting these on sale cause it'll be even cheaper!
Sarah J.
29536 4th st millsboro de
The cans are my prefers lunch box drink! They are inexpensive and easy to pack for my husband for work. The pack is a good value and the flavor is just as good as when you buy for home. We buy these every other week for packed lunches.
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
Brisk has always been one of my favorites since I was little. It is sweet but not overly sweet. The taste of tea balances well with the lemon. It is a refreshing drink and usually easy to find. I would buy it again and recommend this.