BY LIPTON #63 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer H.
Ecorse, MI
Foodie Expert
I buy about ten cases of these a month they are very refreahing and really quench your thirst i love them.......
keniya M.
Durham, NC
Foodie Expert
Cookouts always have this drink we all love here at my home. We can't just but one!! I would definitely recommend
Amanda M.
Albuquerque, NM
Foodie Expert
this doesnt even taste diet. its so delicious and refreshing. i buy it all the time for my boyfriend and myself
Taylor A.
Winterset, IA
Foodie Expert
Love canned ice tea, especially in the summer. I am a pop drinker and I will drink this instead and I love it!
Remi W.
Absolutely yummy!! I love the taste and it is light tasting to go with my lunches. I highly recommend buying it
brittney b.
These are good I get them every now and then, definitely shake before drinking otherwise it is bitter and gross
Jada S.
Opa Locka, FL
Foodie Expert
My dad loves this stuff. I do too. It has a really nice taste but it's not one of my absolute favorite drinks.
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Foodie Expert
Love brisk brand of tea. Taste so goood, especially with some good ole ice , this leaves so far in my household
Magdalena R.
Foodie Expert
I would not recommend this diet brisk to me everything with diet taste really nasty I would not buy this again
Stephany G.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
Brisk is my favorite tea. I prefer it better than soda. I can have it every day with my food. Its really good