BY LIPTON #80 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Erika J.
Edinburg
All Lipton tea is good. This product you can not even tell is diet. It taste like the same thing as the regular.
Jennifer H.
Ecorse , MI
I buy about ten cases of these a month they are very refreahing and really quench your thirst i love them.......
keniya M.
Durham, NC
Cookouts always have this drink we all love here at my home. We can't just but one!! I would definitely recommend
Taylor A.
Winterset, IA
Love canned ice tea, especially in the summer. I am a pop drinker and I will drink this instead and I love it!
Amanda M.
Albuquerque, NM
this doesnt even taste diet. its so delicious and refreshing. i buy it all the time for my boyfriend and myself
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Love brisk brand of tea. Taste so goood, especially with some good ole ice , this leaves so far in my household
brittney b.
These are good I get them every now and then, definitely shake before drinking otherwise it is bitter and gross
Magdalena R.
I would not recommend this diet brisk to me everything with diet taste really nasty I would not buy this again
Remi W.
Absolutely yummy!! I love the taste and it is light tasting to go with my lunches. I highly recommend buying it
Jada S.
Oppa Locka, FL
My dad loves this stuff. I do too. It has a really nice taste but it's not one of my absolute favorite drinks.