BY LIPTON #80 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Denise L.
Chicago, Il
Lipton out did them selves when they started selling tea in a can love it ! Thank you Lipton it is a thirst quencher
KRISTINE S.
Apollo Beach, FL
I really love the taste of the tea. It has the perfect amount of lemon flavor. I do not drink soda but love these!!!
Alasia S.
Diet lipton brisk tea is as good, if not better, than the original. It's sweet, lemony, and tangy. It's sooooo good.
Evere R.
This is very good. I don't like drinking many types of iced tea when out eating but this one is one I can't say no to
Vanessa R.
Chicago , IL
I love Brisk!!!! My favorite tea brand! All the flavors are delicious. I can drink the lemon one all day every fsy6!
EJ M.
Tastes amazing and I generally only get the sweet tea flavor but I went out on a limb to try it & was very surprised.
Ashley S.
I'm usually not a big iced tea fan but this is sweet enough that I actually enjoy it. It's not overly sweet though.
Katy W.
Lexington, KY
Love brisk! So cheap and tasty. Love that you can get those huuuuge bottles from gas stations for next to nothing.
myra o.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this drink helps u wonders un the heat makes u feel fresh an takes your thurst away in seconds ones u drnk it
Erica B.
Love this for parties. It is a great alternative to sods. It is also a great optuokn for kids and adults to enjoy.