BY BRISK #79 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Julianne B.
San Antonio
I always by these for lunch, they're inexpensive and good they fulfill the little bit of sweetness I crave during work
Talia C.
Riverside, CA
I'm always drinking brisk. I love all their Flavors, but lemon tea and raspberry tea are my favorite. And its cheap too
KRISTINE S.
Apollo Beach, FL
I really love the taste of the tea. It has the perfect amount of lemon flavor. I do not drink soda but love these!!!
Denise L.
Chicago, Il
Lipton out did them selves when they started selling tea in a can love it ! Thank you Lipton it is a thirst quencher
Vanessa R.
Chicago , IL
I love Brisk!!!! My favorite tea brand! All the flavors are delicious. I can drink the lemon one all day every fsy6!
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
I swear I can drink a entire 12 pack in one day they are just too good! Buy them often and enjoy every second of it!
Alasia S.
Diet lipton brisk tea is as good, if not better, than the original. It's sweet, lemony, and tangy. It's sooooo good.
Evere R.
This is very good. I don't like drinking many types of iced tea when out eating but this one is one I can't say no to
EJ M.
Tastes amazing and I generally only get the sweet tea flavor but I went out on a limb to try it & was very surprised.
Cynthia D.
Best Ice Tea option ever. It is sweet, and great when it's cold. The lemon adds such a nice and not-so strong flavor!