BY LIPTON #80 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Cayy S.
Oakfield, NY
Not a fan of the diet tea. But brisk is an awesome company. The flavor is beat out of a can. Perfect drinks on a cold day
Beth D.
RICEVILLE, TN
I'm not a huge fan of this product. I think the lemon flavor is very fake. I wish they would have a better lemon flavor.
Ashley Z.
Huntington Beach, CA
Gross. The fake lemon and fake tea flavors are horrible. I love iced tea, but wouldn't drink this again if you paid me...
Dallas L.
I dislike the taste of this, definitely can tell there is artificial sweeteners. Never will purchase this product again.
Chelsea H.
I love the Brisk Lemon Iced Tea - and something about it being really cold from a can makes it tastes so crisp and fresh.
Talia C.
Riverside, CA
I'm always drinking brisk. I love all their Flavors, but lemon tea and raspberry tea are my favorite. And its cheap too
Julianne B.
San Antonio
I always by these for lunch, they're inexpensive and good they fulfill the little bit of sweetness I crave during work
Candace P.
Spring Valley
Always tastes a little funny. I guess that's what you get with a diet tea drank our of a can. Reasonable price though.
Cynthia D.
Best Ice Tea option ever. It is sweet, and great when it's cold. The lemon adds such a nice and not-so strong flavor!
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
I swear I can drink a entire 12 pack in one day they are just too good! Buy them often and enjoy every second of it!