BY LIPTON #63 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Hilda R.
Love this beverage great taste. My husband dont like coca cola coked. He loves this good taste and is lighter than a coke
Macarena C.
Mount Vernon, NY
Foodie Expert
I dont like the diet version of brisk. It is not one of my favorites, I would definitely stick with the original formula
Cayy S.
Oakfield, NY
Foodie Expert
Not a fan of the diet tea. But brisk is an awesome company. The flavor is beat out of a can. Perfect drinks on a cold day
Dallas L.
Foodie Expert
I dislike the taste of this, definitely can tell there is artificial sweeteners. Never will purchase this product again.
Julianne B.
San Antonio
I always by these for lunch, they're inexpensive and good they fulfill the little bit of sweetness I crave during work
Candace P.
Spring Valley
Always tastes a little funny. I guess that's what you get with a diet tea drank our of a can. Reasonable price though.
Talia C.
Riverside, CA
I'm always drinking brisk. I love all their Flavors, but lemon tea and raspberry tea are my favorite. And its cheap too
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Foodie Expert
I swear I can drink a entire 12 pack in one day they are just too good! Buy them often and enjoy every second of it!
KRISTINE S.
Apollo Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
I really love the taste of the tea. It has the perfect amount of lemon flavor. I do not drink soda but love these!!!
Evere R.
Foodie Expert
This is very good. I don't like drinking many types of iced tea when out eating but this one is one I can't say no to