BY LIPTON #63 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Roxanna T.
Love it, great taste especially on a very hot day.. my go to drink. I give it 4 stars.. love that's there's different flavors
Leila E.
Foodie Expert
Brisk is such a good tasting soda especially cold. I love the smell and it's a cute packaging and I love everything about it.
Lisa S.
Charlevoix, MI
Foodie Expert
I'm not the biggest fan of flavored teas. I usually like them black. But these are pretty good. Almost like an Arnold palmer.
Fabiola C.
This is my favorite iced tea drink so far lipton is good but has to be mixed .. I have always enjoyed brisk it is the best
Kayla G.
Kilgore, TX
Foodie Expert
I love brisk tea! It's so refreshing and has just the right amount of lemon in it to add flavor. Been drinking it forever!
Rickie K.
Airway Hgts, WA
I love the regular brisk iced tea in a can! It is one of my favorites, I have never tried the diet but I'm sure it's good !
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Foodie Expert
I actually love the original brisk tea but after awhile of drinking it makes your throat starts to hurt and makes it dry.
Beth D.
Athens, TN
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of this product. I think the lemon flavor is very fake. I wish they would have a better lemon flavor.
Chelsea H.
Foodie Expert
I love the Brisk Lemon Iced Tea - and something about it being really cold from a can makes it tastes so crisp and fresh.
Ashley Z.
Huntington Beach, CA
Gross. The fake lemon and fake tea flavors are horrible. I love iced tea, but wouldn't drink this again if you paid me...