BY LIPTON #63 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Mariah L.
Foodie Expert
Brisk is a wonderful tea brand. I love the flavor and it's a fair price. I would recommend trying brisk if you haven't already.
Diamond S.
Foodie Expert
Ive never liked brisk. Its too tangy and it doesn't taste like tea or lemon to me. Good enough to drink if theres nothing else
Claudia S.
Foodie Expert
It's not bad. I expected it to be bland, but it had that sort of sweet tea taste without a strong overwhelming sweetness to it.
amber j.
When i need something else to drink. This is the drink i go too. It sweet but not to sweet. I always be a big time tea drinker.
Megan E.
Definitely not amongst my favorites. I absolutely love iced tea but this just didn't do it for me. It seems very watered down.
Maisy J.
Coon Rapids, MN
Foodie Expert
super yummy!! just can't have a lot because it makes my stomach hurt. not badly priced and refreshing for any part of the day
Miranda S.
Brisk has always been a favorite. With a real clean fresh and very refreshing taste. It's the best canned tea on the market.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Foodie Expert
I love sweet tea but I do not like lemon in it but I eat lemon on my own but I do not like it in my tea. I'm just not a fan.
Adriana E.
Del valle
This tea has its tates. Its sweet but good.:) this tea has different types of. Flavors. Brisk is very enjoyable for everyone.
Bianca G.
Union City, NJ
I really like brisk ice tea and thought that the diet may not be so bad. It's not great and has a pretty watered down taste.