BY BRISK #78 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Meleika V.
Larksville, PA
This isn't bad it's pretty good but I'd only choose it if I'm really not feeling the other beverage choices. Not my first choice
April H.
Youngstown
My son loves lipton ice tea. He will drink it up before you get a chance to get any. Its very cheap to buy. I would recommend it.
Heather P.
['Wise', 'VA'], VA
Awesome!! Especially ice cold on a sweltering day . Almost as good as homemade *
(But no one can make it like my Grandmother!! )
Mariah L.
Brisk is a wonderful tea brand. I love the flavor and it's a fair price. I would recommend trying brisk if you haven't already.
Rebecca O.
Great tea flavor with the perfect amount of lemon. Easy to drink on a warm day. Refreshing and cool. A Regular item in our home
Megan E.
Definitely not amongst my favorites. I absolutely love iced tea but this just didn't do it for me. It seems very watered down.
amber j.
When i need something else to drink. This is the drink i go too. It sweet but not to sweet. I always be a big time tea drinker.
Claudia S.
It's not bad. I expected it to be bland, but it had that sort of sweet tea taste without a strong overwhelming sweetness to it.
Diamond S.
Ive never liked brisk. Its too tangy and it doesn't taste like tea or lemon to me. Good enough to drink if theres nothing else
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
I love sweet tea but I do not like lemon in it but I eat lemon on my own but I do not like it in my tea. I'm just not a fan.