BY LIPTON #80 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Megan E.
Definitely not amongst my favorites. I absolutely love iced tea but this just didn't do it for me. It seems very watered down.
Mariah L.
Brisk is a wonderful tea brand. I love the flavor and it's a fair price. I would recommend trying brisk if you haven't already.
Diamond S.
Ive never liked brisk. Its too tangy and it doesn't taste like tea or lemon to me. Good enough to drink if theres nothing else
amber j.
When i need something else to drink. This is the drink i go too. It sweet but not to sweet. I always be a big time tea drinker.
Rebecca O.
Great tea flavor with the perfect amount of lemon. Easy to drink on a warm day. Refreshing and cool. A Regular item in our home
Claudia S.
It's not bad. I expected it to be bland, but it had that sort of sweet tea taste without a strong overwhelming sweetness to it.
Roxanna T.
Love it, great taste especially on a very hot day.. my go to drink. I give it 4 stars.. love that's there's different flavors
Maisy J.
Coon Rapids, MN
super yummy!! just can't have a lot because it makes my stomach hurt. not badly priced and refreshing for any part of the day
Adriana E.
Del valle
This tea has its tates. Its sweet but good.:) this tea has different types of. Flavors. Brisk is very enjoyable for everyone.
Leila E.
Brisk is such a good tasting soda especially cold. I love the smell and it's a cute packaging and I love everything about it.