BY LIPTON #80 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Jessica E.
Southgate, MI
Only tea I can drink. The lemon really gives it a kick. The can keeps the tea fresh and refreshing. I enjoy it down to the last drop.
hillary v.
Paragould , AR
My husband loves these. They are great for packing in work lunches. Easy and refreshing. We always make sure to have these on hand.
Chrish R.
Favorite drink! It's good cold or at room temperature. I don't think the taste is different between diet and regular which is great
Julie L.
This stuff is way too sweet and tastes nothing like fresh brewed tea. I will stick to water or something with a fresh taste to it.
Isabel H.
I dont drink soda so this is a drink i can have all the time. Its super delicious and refreshing. A must have for family barbeeques
Cecilia A.
These are always good to keep in stock for yourself, on the go, or for guests! It's flavored just right and is perfect on a hot day
April H.
Youngstown
My son loves lipton ice tea. He will drink it up before you get a chance to get any. Its very cheap to buy. I would recommend it.
Meleika V.
Larksville, PA
This isn't bad it's pretty good but I'd only choose it if I'm really not feeling the other beverage choices. Not my first choice
Heather P.
['Wise', 'VA'], VA
Awesome!! Especially ice cold on a sweltering day . Almost as good as homemade *
(But no one can make it like my Grandmother!! )
Jessica P.
Oak Forest, IL
Good flavor. Great price for the quality. I wish they had more of a variety of flavors. The syrup can be a little heavy at times.