BY LIPTON #63 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Katherine H.
I'm diabetic so this diet tea is one of my favorites. The prices are good and the value is great. It tastes so good. The flavor is strong.
Traci S.
Limestone, TN
Foodie Expert
Liptom to go is easy to grab on the qay out the door during the work week and its still just as delicious! I would absolutely reccomend it.
Monica S.
Carrollton, GA
Brisk is a brand that I've been consuming since I was a child. I love almost every Brisk product but this is my absolute favorite, classic!
Bree S.
Bethel park, PA
Foodie Expert
Now come on who doesn't love brisk? My mom got me into it when I was younger and it's always been a top pop for me. Tons of sugar though
Anuoluwapo A.
Houston , TX
Fun drink,lesser sugar and sweet crisp taste.I always have one can lying about in the fridge,one of those guilty pleasures I can't leave.
Ramatu T.
Foodie Expert
I love this product. And it tastes really sharp. But am not a fan,since it can cause you to bloat. It's really carbonated. Drink wisely.
Marisela O.
N Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Amazing flavor. I never go a day without drinking this tea. Its my go to travel juice. A nice sweet taste that wakes up your tastebuds.
Mallory T.
Hickory, MS
Foodie Expert
My son loves this tea. He takes it to school for smack often. We usually buy the big bottles at the store that only last a day or so.
Jessica E.
Southgate, MI
Foodie Expert
Only tea I can drink. The lemon really gives it a kick. The can keeps the tea fresh and refreshing. I enjoy it down to the last drop.
Luciana L.
Coppell, TX
Foodie Expert
I like iced tea. This Brisk One I like a lot the flavor is light not so intense and is good to drink with food or just at snack time.