BY LIPTON #80 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Nancy A.
Las Vegas
Brisk is the only ice tea I like honestly ! It's so refreshing and the flavor is delicious. It's non expensive and affordable! A recommend it !
Lea S.
i love this iced tea and flavor and can drink like ten in a sitting they are so good. and they aren't too bad for you and extremely refreshing
Heather B.
La Follette, TN
Lipton lemon tea is one if my favorite beverages. It is sweet but has a kick of lemon. I love it in a got day to really help quench my thirst.
Celeste R.
I prefer the Lipton tea bags but when I'm on the road I'll always pick this up from a gas station. It's a good substitute and still tastes good
Kimberly  K.
N Syracuse, NY
There is not much of a taste difference between regular or diet, but if you drink too much definitely leaves a chalks feeling in your mouth.
TracyLynn M.
Idaho Falls, ID
I enjoy drinking this brisk lemon flavored ice tea. I usually keep a 12 pack in my fridge at all times through the hot summers here in Idaho.
Ana M.
This is the go to drinks when your trying to have a cook put or even a little get together. They go so quick though because they're so good.
Katherine H.
I'm diabetic so this diet tea is one of my favorites. The prices are good and the value is great. It tastes so good. The flavor is strong.
Zenobia R.
Great for on the go. Taste the same as in the bottle. I always get a weird aftertaste when drinking this, but the same is with the bottles.
Monica S.
Marietta, GA
Brisk is a brand that I've been consuming since I was a child. I love almost every Brisk product but this is my absolute favorite, classic!