BY LIPTON #63 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Lea S.
Foodie Expert
i love this iced tea and flavor and can drink like ten in a sitting they are so good. and they aren't too bad for you and extremely refreshing
Celeste R.
Foodie Expert
I prefer the Lipton tea bags but when I'm on the road I'll always pick this up from a gas station. It's a good substitute and still tastes good
Faith C.
Foodie Expert
This Lipton ice tea, is sweet but has a lemon taste to it. It's a great drink if you want something sweet. Brisk Iced Tea Lemon - 12 PK
Kimberly  K.
N Syracuse, NY
Foodie Expert
There is not much of a taste difference between regular or diet, but if you drink too much definitely leaves a chalks feeling in your mouth.
Ana M.
This is the go to drinks when your trying to have a cook put or even a little get together. They go so quick though because they're so good.
TracyLynn M.
Idaho Falls, ID
Foodie Expert
I enjoy drinking this brisk lemon flavored ice tea. I usually keep a 12 pack in my fridge at all times through the hot summers here in Idaho.
Katherine H.
I'm diabetic so this diet tea is one of my favorites. The prices are good and the value is great. It tastes so good. The flavor is strong.
Monica S.
Carrollton, GA
Brisk is a brand that I've been consuming since I was a child. I love almost every Brisk product but this is my absolute favorite, classic!
Lulu M.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
My husband and kids love brisk. Our household favorite. Easy cans making out tea easily accessible. Great value for your dollar refreshing!
Diana T.
Foodie Expert
brisk iced tea is the best. with the hint of lemon in it just gives it a sweet and sour touch that makes you want to drink it all the time.