BY LIPTON #63 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jessica C.
Foodie Expert
Pretty lemony and very sweet. Not a huge tea fan so not really something I buy often. Blue and yellow packaging really sticks out. Reasonably priced.
Tarnya A.
Lawrenceville, VA
Foodie Expert
I could just keep a few cases of these in my cabinet. I like the taste of lemon and tea together. That's the only way I like it now.... THE BEST!!!
Chasity E.
Lemoore, CA
Foodie Expert
This product is okay, it's definitely not the best. But you get what you pay for, it's pretty cheap. It taste like extremely watered down tea to me
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Foodie Expert
This is the best tea. It's super good when you just want that refreshing ice cold tea with lemon. It tastes good for barbques and tacos. I love it.
Jessica S.
W Alexandria, OH
I love brisk tea, it seems to never be on sale though so we don't buy it that often. Sometimes it's cheaper to buy Lipton bottles. Good flavor. A
dakota h.
Very refreshing lemon iced tea, leaves your body feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Plus the little kick of lemon taste really brings the flavor
Lilia B.
ogden
I love this brand of tea. It not only refreshing the taste is delicious. The perfect mix of sweetener or whatever they use to sweeten it. Yuummyy
Mayra R.
My family loves to drink this tea,my kids come back all the time to ask for more, even the elders come back for seconds. It's just so refreshing
Nancy A.
Las Vegas
Brisk is the only ice tea I like honestly ! It's so refreshing and the flavor is delicious. It's non expensive and affordable! A recommend it !
Celeste R.
Foodie Expert
I prefer the Lipton tea bags but when I'm on the road I'll always pick this up from a gas station. It's a good substitute and still tastes good