BY BRISK #77 in Iced Tea

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Sara L.
Montebello, CA
You can't wrong with this drink. Love the flavor love the price I have been purchasing this since I was a child. It's very affordable flavors awesome.
Jessica C.
Pretty lemony and very sweet. Not a huge tea fan so not really something I buy often. Blue and yellow packaging really sticks out. Reasonably priced.
Luz C.
I'm in love with tea specially this brisk one omgosh I have so many drinks but I love this they have an amazing flavor and they are not pricey at all
Chelsea B.
Moore, OK
I love an Arnold palmer, sweet tea and lemonade, and this product hits it right on the head. The packaging is eye catching, definitely a great drink!
Misty C.
Alton, TX
This is the best tea. It's super good when you just want that refreshing ice cold tea with lemon. It tastes good for barbques and tacos. I love it.
Tarnya A.
I could just keep a few cases of these in my cabinet. I like the taste of lemon and tea together. That's the only way I like it now.... THE BEST!!!
Chasity E.
Lemoore, CA
This product is okay, it's definitely not the best. But you get what you pay for, it's pretty cheap. It taste like extremely watered down tea to me
dakota h.
Very refreshing lemon iced tea, leaves your body feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Plus the little kick of lemon taste really brings the flavor
Jessica S.
W Alexandria, OH
I love brisk tea, it seems to never be on sale though so we don't buy it that often. Sometimes it's cheaper to buy Lipton bottles. Good flavor. A
Mayra R.
My family loves to drink this tea,my kids come back all the time to ask for more, even the elders come back for seconds. It's just so refreshing