Add a Photo

By LIPTON
#35 in Iced Tea
Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly!
Cayla H.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
April 6, 2017, 1:49 p.m.
Review for: Iced Tea Brisk Diet Lemon 144 fl oz
I love this tea!! Brisk tea is so delicious with so many great options to choose from with their flavors to standard sweet tea it's the perfect tea to boil at home or just grab a can of this to go for your lunch. I love the sweet taste but not to sweet like some brands where all you taste is the sugar this is a great in-between if you like sweet tea. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because I have yet to come across the brisk sampler packets so you can just add to your water. I'm still hoping to come across them in my local grocery store
Deb M.
Deb M.
Plano, TX
April 30, 2017, 4:35 a.m.
Review for: Iced Tea Brisk Diet Lemon 144 fl oz
I love lemon in my tea, with a little sweet and low, but this was just not the one for me it had that artificial taste when it came to the subtle lemon flavor and the fake sweetener it was there, it does need a lot of work for one take out that weird saccharine taste, quick it up with a splash of lemon not a lemon that is barely detectable. I would not recommend this, others than me would probably enjoy it, it just didn't give a a fresh brisk ice tea with a lemon wedge while sitting on the porch.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
March 30, 2017, 12:54 p.m.
Review for: Iced Tea Brisk Diet Lemon 144 fl oz
The Lipton Diet Brisk Lemon Ice Tea in the 12pk cans is very refreshing and perfect for the summer when you are trying to achieve that perfect bikini body! They do not have the annoying diet after taste that most diet drinks have! It has the perfect lemon taste that isn't bitter and a perfect sweetness from the tea! If you are trying to watch your calorie intake and you love tea with lemon then I highly recommend the Diet Lipton Brisk Iced tea with lemon!
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Apo, AP
April 1, 2017, 7:57 p.m.
Review for: Iced Tea Brisk Diet Lemon 144 fl oz
To say my husband loves Lipton diet brisk iced tea is a huge understatement! We can't find it where we currently live in Missouri but when we lived in Washington state our fridge was always well stocked with it. He loves the crisp taste and how it didn't have that weird after taste like most diet sodas have.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
March 28, 2017, 12:07 p.m.
Review for: Iced Tea Brisk Diet Lemon 144 fl oz
I really enjoy Diet Brisk although it really doesn't taste like normal Brisk at all in my opinion and that is why i knocked one star. The taste is still really good and I actually like the fact that it is not as sweet because normal Brisk actually can make me feel a little sick because it is so sweet. But overall I love all Brisk it is so good and the diet lives up to the Brisk name.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Lafayette, LA
March 29, 2017, 2:30 p.m.
Review for: Iced Tea Brisk Diet Lemon 144 fl oz
This beverage is perfect with any meal or by itself.  The flavor is just like homemade sweet tea without the sugar or calories.  I prefer to drink out of the cans rather than the glass bottles.  I will definitely buy this beverage again and I would recommend to a friend!
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Kennewick, WA
May 2, 2017, 12:20 p.m.
Review for: Iced Tea Brisk Diet Lemon 144 fl oz
This is frequently purchased in my household. I love that they taste deliciously. They are a good value and are good for on the go drinks. I will continue to repurchase this drink. It's an a good alternative for me to drink rather than soda when I want a sweet drink.
Angela H.
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
March 29, 2017, 1:19 a.m.
Review for: Iced Tea Brisk Diet Lemon 144 fl oz
This tea is delicious if you are lazy and don't want to brew a pitcher I like it without the lemon because it tastes too citrusy sometimes but overall it's a pretty good drink to have cold in the summer when a cook out is going on or yard work is kicking your butt.
Geraldine S.
Geraldine S.
RIVERVIEW , FL
April 9, 2017, 9:29 a.m.
Review for: Iced Tea Brisk Diet Lemon 144 fl oz
It's funny because i haven't had these since high school until recently. It definitely quenched my thirst but wasn't exactly as good as I remember it to be when I was younger. Like the new flavors they have though and of course the low price I see around the state of .99.
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
April 23, 2017, 3:27 p.m.
Review for: Iced Tea Brisk Diet Lemon 144 fl oz
I love this tea and I really love how they come in cans as well! They're perfectly sweet and everyone in my family loves them. I am not a fan of overly sweet food or drinks, and my boyfriend doesn't like tea at all because it's "bitter", but we both love this tea.