BY DIET BRISK

Diet Brisk® Lemon Iced Tea.
With other natural flavors.
Artist: ILOVEDUST.
12 16.9 oz bottles.
12-16.9 fl oz bottles (202.8fl oz).
12-500ml bottles (6L). see more...

Nikki D.
Westland, MI
I'm not a fan of this tea. Especially the diet Brisk. I wouldn't buy this product again. I ended up dumping it out and recycling the bottle. I absolutely love tea so I was pretty bummed when I tried this tea.
Patricia C.
Chesapeake, VA
Don't care for this gross when warm , not what I thought it would taste like ...maybe it's just me but brisk tea drinks are gross. Only one I like is the fruit punch even then I have to water it down some.
india w.
Pittsburgh, PA
Really yummy and refreshing! Raspberry is also a great flavor as well. But th lemon tea is a great drink overall!