Diet A & W Root Beer - 6 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Diet A & W Root Beer - 6 CT uploaded by Melissa C.Diet A & W Root Beer - 6 CT uploaded by Keeley P.

BY A&W

Diet A&W® Root Beer.
Made with aged vanilla.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
0 calories per bottle. see more...

• Where always sells this? 1 Answers
  • Do you like aftertaste when you drink diet drinks??2 Answers
  • Did I see you once had Rootbeer with vanilla?1 Answers
Mary V.
Bay City, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my all time favorite soda pop, i was a real die hard diet mt. Dew drinker. And then we had a 40 day fast at church i gave up the dew, and never looked back thanks a&w for my new obsession
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
This is super good!!!!! It tastes just like regular A&W Rootbeer, this is very addicting to say the least!!! I highly recommend this, especially for a diet soda. Tastes amazing!!!
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
This diet root beer is very yummy! You definitely can't tell that it's diet as it doesn't have any artificial sugar taste to it. It has good vanilla notes to it and is perfectly carbonated. A great diet soda for soda lovers looking to watch their calories!
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Though I do not drink carbonation drinks, I use the diet rootbeer in floats which people love. they say they can feel good at having something sinfully delicious with less calories.
Judy E.
Cabot , AR
Diet A and W Root beer is my favorite drink, especially now that summer is here! Don't forget to treat yourself to a yummy root beer float!!!
Melissa C.
River Road
I love this Brand of Diet Root Beer! Taste like the original Root Beer! Great for Ice cream Floats too! Recommend to everyone to try one!
Michal S.
Dallas, Tx
My favorite root beer. Helps curb my sweet tooth at night plus no caffeine to keep up at night. Sweeter than than the alternatives.
Kayla G.
Somerset, KY
Really dislike Diet Root Beer. It tastes terrible. I'm not very fond of regular root beer but I especially dislike the diet.
Katelin M.
Russellville, TN
I love this drink because it doesn't really have that "diet" taste to it. It's super easy to find at my local Wal-Mart too!
Jordan C.
Norfolk, VA
I love A&W diet root beer! It's the best brand of root beer and doesn't taste like diet soda. It's my favorite
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Do you like aftertaste when you drink diet drinks??
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
Where always sells this?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Did I see you once had Rootbeer with vanilla?