Diesel Spirit Of The Brave Cologne - Eau De Toilette

by Diesel

The reinvention of masculinity.

Where can i buy it?
Alguien sabe donde lo venden?
Start your review of Diesel Spirit Of The Brave Cologne - Eau De Toilette!
Denver , CO
My boyfriend LOVES THIS COLOGNE !! I know it’s the hardest thing to do is to shop for a guys scent but to find this one and to have him be OBSESSED with it is the best feeling ever !! Thank you so much !! Highly recommend to anyone with a picky significant other they will love this I PROMISE !!
Altavista, VA
I was sceptical when I recieved my sample, because I am really picky about my cologne. However, as soon as I opened the box, I was met with the masculine smell of this cologne. I plan to buy a full size bottle immediately. This is a must have for date night, work, or going out.
Williamsport , TN
I think this is a very strong scent. It’s not something my husband would wear but it’s nice. It does last a while and continues to stay fragrant all day. It’s a very musky smell. I would not buy it because like i said my husband would not wear it but it is a nice cologne.
Leitchfield , KY
I love this cologne. I don’t have a lot to say about it but wow. It’s not to strong but still gets its point across. I don’t have to use a lot and you can still smell it on me. With me I can’t say that about a lot of colognes. Love this.
Silver Spring, MD
Diesel Spirit Of The Brave Cologne - Eau De Toilette uploaded by Jc C.
Loved the smell I just it form my vox! Wow just amazing very summery smell !! I got a sample so I don’t know how is the real bottle but I’ll definitely will get it
New Britain, CT
Diesel Spirit Of The Brave Cologne - Eau De Toilette uploaded by Nicky M.
Its really good n i would definetly recommend itIts really good n i would definetly recommend itIts really good n i would definetly recommend itIts really good n i would definetly recommend itIts really good n i would definetly recommend itIts really good n i would definetly recommend it
Sterling Hts, MI
Diesel Spirit Of The Brave Cologne - Eau De Toilette uploaded by Anika H.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I just got this today as an complimentary from influence and I love it! I gave it to my brother and he loves it too! He wants to purchase the full size too. It smells very nice and strong. Definitely recommend!
Mesa, AZ
Makes a man irresistible! Nothing better than a man that smells good and you can’t get enough. This scent makes you dream your smelling it even after their gone!
Conway, AR
I loved this cologne. I had never heard about it until this past summer and I loved the way it smelt and how long the scent lasted. Will definitely buy again
Diesel Spirit Of The Brave Cologne - Eau De Toilette uploaded by Bridget S.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Received this today and I immediately had my husband put it on! It smells amazing! Scent last and I think now this has to be his Father’s Day present!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...