Diesel Spirit Of The Brave Cologne - Eau De Toilette

by Diesel

The reinvention of masculinity.

Where can i buy it?
Alguien sabe donde lo venden?
Start your review of Diesel Spirit Of The Brave Cologne - Eau De Toilette!
Bellmore, NY
Diesel Spirit Of The Brave Cologne - Eau De Toilette uploaded by Alex C.
Diesel Spirit Of The Brave Cologne - Eau De Toilette uploaded by Alex C.
Diesel Spirit Of The Brave Cologne - Eau De Toilette alrighty let’s start off with the design very cool design diesel black and gold is definitely classy. As soon as I sprayed this scent I get a loud citrus rush! As the smell starts to settle you get Woody aromatic kinda spice smell. I get a hint of lime, wet trees, pineapple fresh off a grill vibe. This cologne is def great for clubbing and night time. I wish I had a bigger bottle to test longevity and more areas of my body. Overall I think this scent is worth checking out any man will be happy with this smell
Mount Laurel, NJ
Diesel Spirit Of The Brave Cologne - Eau De Toilette uploaded by Heather C.
Diesel Spirit Of The Brave Cologne - Eau De Toilette uploaded by Heather C.
I really liked this cologne. The scent is crisp, and refreshing without being overbearing. My husband is really into cologne and has quite the collection and he was very impressed with Spirit of The Brave. Some of his colognes can be very strong- which I don’t like, but Diesel Spirit of The Brave is one that I will purchase for my husband!
Norwich, CT
This is a very romantic, fresh and masculine scent. I think it would be best for men 30 - 40 years. It's quite a flirty scent, that seems to have a pretty good linger without a huge throw if strong colognes are too much for you, this one is subtle and sexy. Diesel Spirit Of The Brave Cologne - Eau De Toilette
Bellerose, NY
Diesel Spirit Of The Brave Cologne - Eau De Toilette uploaded by Joseph A.
This product smells like the same cologne my 70 year old father uses. If you enjoy the smell of leather sitting out in the sun this is the product for you. But you could probably get a much cheaper and similar smelling version with a larger quantity. Diesel Spirit Of The Brave Cologne - Eau De Toilette
Buffalo, NY
LOVE THIS SMELL. I got this voxbox in the mail today and instantly spritzed it on my boyfriend. Not only did he love the masculine smell, but after a long day for us both, I loved the energetic freshness! I couldn’t stop sniffing him, he says this is now a must have [email protected]’s fragrance!
Acworth, GA
Diesel Spirit Of The Brave Cologne - Eau De Toilette uploaded by Jacob A.
I didn’t think i’d like it but after sent a sample of it i don’t mind it. i usually just wear polo black but this smell is different and smells masculine. it’s something i could see myself wearing every now and then
Lynchburg , VA
I got a sample from influenster today and It’s very easy on the nose compared to a lot of men’s colognes. It’s fresh and I’d use this as a woman! Not much I would improve upon, I would most definitely purchase the full size for myself or my husband!
Williamsburg, IA
Diesel Spirit Of The Brave Cologne - Eau De Toilette uploaded by Monika F.
Though I received this product complementary / free from influenster to review. I would not recommend this cologne. My boyfriend and I have tried the sample within a week; neither one of us are impressed. It smells bland and basic. #contest #complimentary #spiritofthebrave [user:Influenster] [user:dieselfragrances] [user:neymarjr]
Barnesville , GA
My husband loved the smell! I loved the packaging. It is such a pretty unique bottle. It was our first time using it. The price range is good. It is much less expensive then most. It stays all day. I would recommend this to anyone.
Lawrenceville , GA
Got a nice little tester from influencer today and I have to say I love it! It’s very easy on the nose and has a nice not too sweet scent to it. I will definitely be getting a bottle soon!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...