Diesel Spirit Of The Brave Cologne - Eau De Toilette

by Diesel

The reinvention of masculinity.

Where can i buy it?
Alguien sabe donde lo venden?
Start your review of Diesel Spirit Of The Brave Cologne - Eau De Toilette!
Diesel Spirit Of The Brave Cologne - Eau De Toilette uploaded by Stephanie C.
I was so thrilled to get this delivery the other day for my husband. He usually goes for the clean sporty smells but he loves the masculine, citrus, balsam scent. Think sexy citrus Christmas. Perfect for a hot date night or night out on the town. Best work I can use to descry it is SEXY.  Diesel Spirit Of The Brave Eau De Toilette Cologne
Tacoma , WA
Just got my first voxbox! This cologne is amazing! My husband loves it I just wanna keep hugging him! It’s not very strong which I love. I wish the sample was bigger it just smells bomb❤️ #spiritofthebrave #diesel Diesel Spirit Of The Brave Cologne - Eau De Toilette
Richlands , NC
Diesel Spirit Of The Brave Cologne - Eau De Toilette uploaded by Emma G.
I received this in a voxbox! Initially when you spray it, it has an extremely strong smell but after a few minutes it fades a little and it’s a very pleasant scent. The scent itself last all day. I’ve had my husband where it the past 2 days and I can’t stop smelling him. It’s one of his new favorites!!
South Bend, IN
Diesel Spirit Of The Brave Cologne - Eau De Toilette uploaded by Vikas A.
Received this as part of Diesel Spirit of the Brave VoxBox. The scent was truly amazing. It had such an elegant aroma. The scent was strong but not too overpowering that it took over for the user. I only used a small spray to get a lasting effect. I would recommend this product to friends and family.
Southern Pnes, NC
Smells amazing! My Husband received a sample of this cologne and we love it. It’s a nice simple cologne not to pungent or strong that it is overpowering. As I said we received a sample so I can not comment on the appearance of the packaging. He has been complimented on it a few times now!
Blanchard , OK
Diesel Spirit Of The Brave Cologne - Eau De Toilette uploaded by Wacey F.
Diesel Spirit Of The Brave Cologne - Eau De Toilette uploaded by Wacey F.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This product was amazing. The smell was great and lasted all day. I received this product through Influenster for testing purposes free of charge. I will definitely be purchasing
Elizabeth, NJ
I just got my diesel spirit of the brave cologne and it smells amazing. It’s a bit of a sweet smell but also very manly. It’s a lot better than some other colognes I’ve had in the past. I would definitely recommend this to other guys. Also my girlfriend loves it so that helps
Oxford, AL
I received the sample of this cologne in my vox box. It is a very strong scent. It smells really good and it lasts for a while. The packaging is very nice and I love the color scheme. It also came with a cool little sticker which was definitely a huge plus.
Coon Rapids, MN
The cologne has a nice warm initial scent. The after-scent, however, has just a hint of that “indescribable” cheap cologne scent. The description of the cologne did not fit with what I’m expecting. But the price is ok.
Logan, UT
Purchased at: Kohl's
Super great product ! Easy smell easy time. A little goes a long way. Lasts for a few hours—probably a good early evening or late morning cologne. The bottle is a cool amped up shape too. Received complimentary.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...