DIESEL Only The Brave Eau de Toilette uploaded by Nicole W.DIESEL Only The Brave Eau de Toilette uploaded by Mailin S.DIESEL Only The Brave Eau de Toilette uploaded by Matisse C.

BY DIESEL

Put your masculinity into overdrive with Only the Brave by Diesel. This eau de toilette spray for men provides a gallant blend of woody notes that exude confidence. Introduced in 2009, this signature scent opens with a captivating blend of sweet mandarin orange and lemon, leading to warm Virginia cedar for a smooth, yet woodsy effect. Rugged leather and rich amber contribute to the powerful finish of this intriguing fragrance that leaves a refreshing trail for others to enjoy.

Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
Husband loves this it's very earthy and clean and fresh. The bottle is different but not bad or anything and a little goes a long way with this as well. It's a great value for a nice cologne it reminds me of a high end fragrance!
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
I purchased this for my fiance for Christmas. The bottle was cool! I Loved the smell, and it lasted long in my opinion. He was not quite a fan. I purchased it from macys. I loved this product
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I buy this for my hubby every year as a gift, usually for Valentine’s Day! The scent is AMAZING and just one spritz lasts him all day. He likes it too! So far haven’t found a scent that either or him or I like more. Definitely recommend!!
Matisse C.
Jupiter, FL
This is my favorite cologne. It smells really good and strong and the sent last for a long time!!! I'm on my second bottle right now. I love the design of the bottle it's a very creative. I strongly suggest this product!
Caitlin T.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love going out with my husband, especially when he wears this! Out of all the different colognes that he wears, this one might be my favorite. It's so wonderful when a man smells great. It isn't too overpowering. It has a nice clean and masculine smell. Love it.
Alexandra S.
The scent is alright. I feel like it isn't special. Like it smells like something else on the market. However that packing though. Like that bottle is so cool and it's fun and unique so I definitely love that. It's not a stinky scent or anything it's enjoyable.
Jackie M.
Callaway, MD
I love the smell of this! I thought my husband at least three bottles. It's masculine yet still fresh. Anytime I smell it I think of him. I got mine from Kohl's which is pretty awesome because I got to use Kohls cash!
Francisco C.
Chesapeake
This is my favorite perfume. I got it 2 years ago, and this was my daily perfume, the smell is really sweat and I love it. And the bottle is pretty cool too. I ended it and I need to find it again, i really need it. Such an amazing perfume
Gabe Q.
Corcoran, CA
Very great summertime scent. Very citrusy with a clean finish. Everyday use drew many compliments. Would definitely recommend and is one cologne that I always replace.
Nick Y.
Rochester, NY
Easily one of my favorites, and m'lady approves of it, also! It's a crisp, clean fragrance in a cool, symbolic bottle. A little goes a long way. This is what confidence smells like.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
What’s everyone’s favorite cologne? Looking to get a new one for my hubby for Valentine’s Day. I usually buy him DIESEL Only The Brave Eau de Toilette
maria g.
Fort Worth , TX
Does this smell good...
debra d.
What is the value of this I got it as a gift

Amazon