Diesel Only The Brave By Diesel For Men Eau De Toilette Spray, 2.5-Ounce / 75 Ml

BY DIESEL

Jaclyn M.
Elkton, MD
I love the smell of this! I thought my husband at least three bottles. It's masculine yet still fresh. Anytime I smell it I think of him. I got mine from Kohl's which is pretty awesome because I got to use Kohls cash!
Christie L.
Amazing scent for your man!!! I love when my husband wears this cologne when we go out. The scent is not too strong but last throughout the day!
Kim P.
Amazing scent, not overpowering and last for a long time. I got my boyfriend to switch to diesel from his old scent and he loves it!
Mary E.
Gainesville, VA
This smells amazing! It has a rugged, yet sleek, aroma. Its very modern and exciting! I buy this every year for my partner.
ari t.
Marshfield, WI
This is one of the best smelling mens fragrances! The price isn't too bad but worth every penny!
angela d.
This is one of my husband's favorite colognes.. I love the smell. would recommend it highly.
Pearl B.
Longueuil, QC
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Ok this smells solo good my husband use this on a daily basis it smells so good on him nice bottle aswell....
Sonia  K.
United Kingdom
This smells so good.. And the smell lasts pretty much all day. Would be a great gift for a male.
Danielle R.
A friend of mine owns this and OH MY GOD. I could smell it all day. It is just yummy
Mackenzie M.
oshawa, ON
This smells great! favorite cologne for men by far, I would definitely recommend.