BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerDiesel
Loverdose Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml

Diesel Loverdose Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml

by Diesel

Diesel Loverdose. The sexy & addictive new fragrance from Diesel. It represents a woman who is sexy, playful and irresistible. She receives an overdose of love from those around her, but she wants more. She desires pleasure, adrenaline & passion. An addictive & unique fragrance with top notes of mandarin & star anise, followed by the two key notes of liquorice & rich vanilla followed by a base of sensual dry woods. The stunning Loverdose bottle is an edgy, multi-faceted heart with a dagger through the middle. It represents a beautiful but deadly weapon of seduction. , Spray applicator, Eau de parfum.

Which notes of the perfume are more accentuated? What does the perfume smell like?
Does the smell similar to flower bomb ?
Start your review of Diesel Loverdose Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml!
Jess P.
Howell, NJ
This perfume smells amazing! I have bought 3 of them even through they are hard to come by. It has a strong scent that lasts all day long! Love it! Diesel Loverdose Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml
Paola D.
Plantation, FL
My everyday perfume!! I love it, is not too sweet but not that rigid.. u can feel you more sexy once you use it 😅
Giulia S.
Bassano del Grappa, VI
One of my favorite perfume!!! Between some that I bought and some that I got as a gift I had at least 5 bottles no kidding! I was literally obsessed with this perfume!! I would recommend it for sure!!!
Jacqueline R.
Warren, MI
Such a sexy and unique perfume, not like any other. It has this hint of liqourice which normally i'm not a fan of but the other notes in this really bring out its best scent. I love the name and the packaging go so well together, its the most gorgeous purple crystal heart. If the beginning of a new relationship's excitement and sexual chemistry had a fragrance this would be it. One of my all time favorites!
Sophie  P.
Go to daily fragrance. Makes a good gift also. The bottle is so pretty and easy to find because of the color
Andrea  M.
Buford, GA
I can say I’m in love with this perfume. I love the packaging, I love the design of the bottle. it smells great, it lasts long, it is modern, it’s a sweet but not overwhelming smell. overall I would say it does not need improvement it is perfect! I love it !
Blair C.
Tulare, CA
Great for an every day or a going out perfume. Has almost a root beer candy smell to it. Really good scent! Long lasting and not too pricy.
Brandi C.
I am very picky when it comes to sents but I love this perfume. My husband bought this for me and I adore it at first I wasn't to sure if I liked it but as the day went one I fell in love at first it smells like licorice but then it dies down and the sent changes I have to say it really green on me I love it and get compliments on it all the time great product and hold up all day and no funky after sent so good
Madison O.
Holy this is a really pretty bottle O_O anyone else like this? I think it's great! I bought it a couple weeks ago and I really like it. I feel fresher when I put it on. I would recommend this for sure :)
Salma L.
London, London
Diesel Loverdose Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml uploaded by Salma L.
Diesel Loverdose Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml uploaded by Salma L.
I love this perfume, it’s smells so nice and sexy, it has a very sweet smell but not suffocating, I loved the combination of the vanilla, mandarin orange and Licorice , I prefer to wear it at night time😉Diesel Loverdose Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml