Diesel Fuel For Life For Men Eau de Toilette uploaded by Alice S.Diesel Fuel For Life For Men Eau de Toilette uploaded by Noor J.Diesel Fuel For Life For Men Eau de Toilette uploaded by Miguel R.

BY DIESEL

Fuel For Life is a woody, aromatic cologne . This masculine fragrance was launched in 2008. When it was first created, it was designed for adventurous and daring men. The top notes give the scent a bitter, spicy and rosy feeling thanks to the star anise and pink pepper that come through. These lighter notes are complemented by the fruity, floral heart of the cologne. The lavender and raspberry notes create an inviting, sweet center. As the fragrance continues to build toward the finish, notes of heliotrope, dry woods and vetiver create an aromatic, earthy finish to the otherwise lighthearted cologne.

gloria h.
Visalia, CA
I honestly did not care for this scent when you just spray it in the air for testing purposes. My son liked the way it smelled so it sprayed a little on him. Later on it smelled different and it wasn't bad but still not my favorite.
Stephanie N.
Charlotte, NC
I had my husband try this. It was not for him.  He said it made him smell like he was in high school.  I thought it smelled pretty good but maybe for a little bit of a younger age group.  Again, the bottle is cool but would not buy again.  The scent is also fairly strong.
Carina M.
San Francisco
I love this perfume! But, why is it asking for a review when I can no longer find it at Diesel stores? I thought it was discontinued? Anyone know! I had to go to Amazon to buy mine. Smells delicious!
Kie Y.
Depoe Bay, OR
Smells amazing!!! This is what i buy for myself when i really wanna just do something NICE for ME! Meshes with my natural body chemistry PERFECTLY, it smells great alone but once it combines with my natural scent, it's a million times better!
David  P.
Farmington, KY
This product is pricey, but my wife loves the scent. This is my go to scent to wear on nights out. If you are looking for a good cologne and don't mind to spend a little extra, this is the scent I would recommend!
Julia A.
Diesel has a great sweet scent to it. It lasts for several hours and is not your typical cologne that when you spray it on you taste it on your partner or overpowers them.
Braydon B.
Canton, MO
Absolutely love this smell! One spray after my shower in the morning and the smell lasts all day. Not to mention the bottle looks great on my bathroom counter.
Tha H.
Statesboro, GA
To be honest I never really tried this cologne before but I always hear great things about it friends and family tells me it has a refreshing wood smell.
Christopher W.
Erie, PA
Bought this for my brother and he absolutely loves it! Had to buy him another bottle after 2 years, so it lasts a while, seeing as he wears it every day.
Venus A.
West New York, NJ
This one was my favvvvoriteeee one the khols box. My hubby also loved that. He is using channel blue but this will be definitely his next purchase ❤️❤️❤️
Nicole T.
I love the look of the bottle. But what does it smell like?
Ivon M.
What does it smell like?
Ashlyn R.
Ottawa , KS
I've been looking for a cologne that both me and my boyfriend like. He is a diesel mechanic so I thought this would be funny. Around how much does this cost and where can I buy it?
Sonia C.
couvet
Gostaria se tem bom cheiro?
Stef S.
London
I have had a fuel for life before, and it's about to run out, so I'm looking for a new one . I have found the ones with brown jean material. Are they different to the blue jean material? Or is it just she difference?

Sephora