Diesel Fuel For Life For Men Eau de Toilette uploaded by Alice S.Diesel Fuel For Life For Men Eau de Toilette uploaded by Noor J.Diesel Fuel For Life For Men Eau de Toilette uploaded by Miguel R.

BY DIESEL

Fuel For Life is a woody, aromatic cologne . This masculine fragrance was launched in 2008. When it was first created, it was designed for adventurous and daring men. The top notes give the scent a bitter, spicy and rosy feeling thanks to the star anise and pink pepper that come through. These lighter notes are complemented by the fruity, floral heart of the cologne. The lavender and raspberry notes create an inviting, sweet center. As the fragrance continues to build toward the finish, notes of heliotrope, dry woods and vetiver create an aromatic, earthy finish to the otherwise lighthearted cologne.

Katie D.
I received a sample size of this in my Kohl's Beauty box this month and had my fiance test it to get his thoughts. He really liked this one while I am still pretty undecided. The smell isn't too overpowering but smells quite nice. At first, it smells like aftershave to me which is pretty off-putting. Once it settles in, I smell hints of baby powder and it's very clean smelling. I love the look of the full-sized bottle and would probably buy the full-size for him since he liked it so much.
Holly H.
Winchester, KY
This was my husband’s favorite cologne that came in my VoxBox. It has an awesome scent, and it lasts all day long. He definitely will be purchasing a full size bottle in the near future. Thanks for the sample!
Danyel L.
Enola, PA
I love this cologne! I received it in the Kohl’s VoxBox and it has become one of my favorites! Yes. I am a woman. Yes. I wear men’s cologne sometimes. 😬 The scent is strong without being overbearing- exactly how I like my men, too!
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
This is my absolute favorite cologne that my boyfriend wears!!! It smells so heavenly. I love when he has it on ! We couldn’t find it for the longest time and then boom it was at Walmart. The smaller one was $35 and the larger one was like $60. We got the smaller once because he doesn’t really blow through cologne like I do perfume lol. He uses it everyday and it has lasted quite some time. It’s been about 5 months since we got it and he has about 4/5 of it left. I definitely recommend this cologne for all the men out there ! Ladies buy this for your man!!
Claybourne E.
Kew Gardens, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
The Diesel line of fragrances is congruent with the brand. Masculine with an edge. This scent is one of my favorite day to day colognes as it isn't too strong or over powering. I put it on in the morning and it stays all day without overbearing. It's a great way to smell.
Haleigh D.
Nacogdoches, TX
My boyfriend and I smelled this at Walmart and omg we fell in LOVE with it! It has a great scent and it's not too strong! The smell lasts a long time too! 😍😍😍😍❤❤❤ Diesel Fuel For Life For Men Eau de Toilette
Virginia P.
Silver Spring, MD
I didn't like this scent at all, when sprayed in the room to test or when sprayed on a person.  It was too musky with no hints of anything else, so it didn't balance out very well.  I wouldn't buy or recommend this.
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
My boyfriend wears this cologne all the time and I love the scent. It’s absolutely breathtaking. The packaging is super cute for men’s cologne , it comes with a nice sleeve that zips up. This is the best cologne for men ever.
Jessica C.
Wellesley , MA
I received this gift from Kohl's. This is the best perfume ever. The first time I tested on my skin, I received several compliments. This is a perfect and striking combination.
Neda M.
My cousin's friend knew I loved the brand Diesel. She was trying to be sweet and accidentally bought me a mens cologne. OMG--this smells like the man I want to date. It smells manly, clean, and sophisticated. I recommend it--it comes off strong but then isn't too overpowering. I literally can use it right before sleeping--I mean it's a scent that brings happy emotions and thoughts and helps me sleep at night.
Nicole T.
I love the look of the bottle. But what does it smell like?
Ivon M.
What does it smell like?
Ashlyn R.
Ottawa , KS
I've been looking for a cologne that both me and my boyfriend like. He is a diesel mechanic so I thought this would be funny. Around how much does this cost and where can I buy it?
Sonia C.
couvet
Gostaria se tem bom cheiro?
Stef S.
London
I have had a fuel for life before, and it's about to run out, so I'm looking for a new one . I have found the ones with brown jean material. Are they different to the blue jean material? Or is it just she difference?

Sephora