BY DIESEL

An oriental vanilla fragrance for contemporary women Citrus, sweet, warm, sophisticated & tantalizing Top notes of star anise & mandarin Heart notes of Sambac jasmine, licorice & gardenia petals Base notes of amber, vanilla & woody accords Launched in 2011 Perfect for all occasions, Product Line: Loverdose, Product Size: 75ml/2, 5oz see more...

Damneet K.
Brookhaven, GA
Firstly the bottle is stunning! Love the color, shape everything. The very first time I tried it, it literally melted me. Strong and intense. It is quite irresistible. It is my ultimate go to fragrance for a night out, but it doesn't work well for day or office time. I also like to wear it in winters more than summer. It's is one of those fragrance which are custom made for a specific time and occasion. Also it lasts super long, longer than a day.
Skye T.
One of my favorite scents. I don't wear a lot of perfume because it's so hot here it gets overpowering. Not the case with this scent.
I LOVE it!
I tend to wear it on a rare night out and during the winter.
Amazing scent and really airy.
Marissa S.
I absolutely love this perfume. It is my favorite perfume of all time and all I wear. I feel like it has a sent that is unlike any other perfume. I got a sample of this in a Sephora order and had to buy the full size. I love that when I wear this I don't feel like I smell like every other girl walking around.
C B.
Story time: I received this as a sample from Sephora with a bunch of other fragrance samples. Somehow it ended up in a drawer, forgotten for a while. One day as I was rummaging I came across it and was like "hey, who are you little friend?" Feeling adventurous I tried it, skeptical it would be too candy-like. But no - this puppy was perfection. It was sweet slightly floral and somehow worked really well with my body chemistry. My husband was all about it. I decided to by a full size (which is a big deal for me because I rarely buy new perfumes). Unfortunately by the time I got around to it it was discontinued. Such a shame.
Rachel C.
Alamo, TX
This is my favorite perfume! When I first sprayed this I can smell the licorice in it, but that fades away to a softer vanilla-y smell. I usually need a couple of sprays in the morning and I'm good for all day at school and work! It is a strong smell though, so if you're not into that this wouldn't be your type of scent.
Victoria L.
Yuba City, CA
I absolutely love this perfume!!! well worth the price, the bottle lasted me about 1yr and i would wear it about 5 days a week. my bf loves the smell as well. so i would say BUY BUY BUY!! the bottle looks super cute as well. i have dropped it a couple of times and never broke.
Gabriela A.
It's sweet scented, with a twist of citric, its for daily use, it seems a little to Lola from Marc Jacobs, the packaging its amazing, i love the rude heart shape, like a poison style, definitely worth it.
Riley K.
Beaverton, OR
Best perfume for a night out! Super sexy and lasts all night. They have little bottles to try if you don't want to commit to a full bottle!
Heather K.
Jackson, MI
This perfume is just wonderful. The smell is sweet but not too sweet and I wear it most days and get complimented all the time.
Courtney H.
Toledo, OH
Just bought some for my roommate for Christmas and I have been using it more than her! I love the scent so much!
Ashley G.
What does this smell like? Flowers? Fruity?
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
Can anyone compare this scent to something for comparison?
lia E.
Lol how does this stand? Anyways, does this smell good?
Cesia M.
Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo León
The package is so pretty! Would you recommend this??
Stephanie H.
Cinderford, Gloucestershire
I love Loverdose, the smell is amazing and I'm very picky with perfumes and the fragrance, can anyone recommend any similar ones or amazing smelling perfumes? 💖✨ Diesel 13665923106 Loverdose Eau De Parfum Spray - 75ml-2. 5oz

Dermstore

Dermstore was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.