diego dalla palma Lifting Effect Cream Foundation

by Diego Dalla Palma

Luminous, Revitalized Skin Diego Dalla Palma's Lifting Effect Cream Foundation is rich and creamy, providing a Botox-like effect due to myoxinola (an ingredient of plant origin). Reducing the depth of wrinkles and helping to delay cell aging, this long-lasting product leaves the skin radiant and natural looking, with medium coverage. Recommended for normal, combination and dry skin. Rich and creamy Reduces wrinkle depth and delays cell aging Medium coverage Long-lasting Especially Suited For: Normal, combination and dry skin Essential Elements: Myoxinal offers a Botox-like, relaxing action on the skin, while lightweight silicones provide smooth silkiness. Beeswax makes this foundation long-lasting, and organic and inorganic sun filters provide an SPF of 13 to 15. For Best Effect: Use as directed.

Does it provide your face with a dewy or matte effect?
Start your review of diego dalla palma Lifting Effect Cream Foundation!
Scarlet R.
diego dalla palma Lifting Effect Cream Foundation uploaded by Scarlet R.
Review for: No. 31 Ivory
I have very fair skin and freckles and this makeup does a great job at making them a little less noticeable when I’m trying to cover them. I have patches that get very dark in summer and look like dirt on my face. I dye my hair black and it looks odd when people see me and tell me I have dirt on my face and I have to tell them it’s just my freckles. So I wear this in the summer often. It makes my skin look more level and not so patchy. diego dalla palma Lifting Effect Cream Foundation diego dalla palma Lifting Effect Cream Foundation diego dalla palma Lifting Effect Cream Foundation
salome B.
New Castle, DE
diego dalla palma Lifting Effect Cream Foundation uploaded by salome B.
Review for: No. 29 Pink
i found this foundation 2 eyears ago an after this for summer and hot days i always have this one, prise is good, i like the lifting effect , good for every skin(dry, combinated,oily,normal) i recommend this product to everywone!!
Lika L.
Wilmington
diego dalla palma Lifting Effect Cream Foundation uploaded by Lika L.
Review for: No. 33 Natural Beige
diego dalla palma Lifting Effect Cream Foundation I love this foundation. This shade matches perfectly,is with matte finish,looks natural. It's full coverage.
c C.
catanzaro
Review for: No. 30 Light Ivory, No. 33 Natural Beige
Davvero buono, la pelle sembra di porcellana. Il rapporto prezzo/qualità è ok. Considerando che in commercio ci sono prodotti che valgono molto meno a prezzi superiori. Perciò lo consiglio a tutti, vale la pena provarlo.
Zwh A.
limassol
diego dalla palma Lifting Effect Cream Foundation uploaded by Zwh A.
Review for: No. 31 Ivory
perfect coverage, long lasting but it makes my face a lil bit oily🙈 i would recomend it for girls with ance 😘
Manjola M.
Review for: No. 33 Natural Beige
My favourite foundation at the moment. Feels very light on the skin and its medium covered foundation.
Evita B.
sunshine coast
diego dalla palma Lifting Effect Cream Foundation uploaded by Evita B.
It has a pinish undertone or atleast the shade I picked did. It's got a nice sheen to it and makes it look pretty I like the consistency but not something I would purchase again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...