MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersDiego Dalla Palma
2WW Mattifying Long Lasting Oil Free Foundation #40

diego dalla palma 2WW Mattifying Long Lasting Oil Free Foundation #40

by Diego Dalla Palma

An oil-free, light weight fluid foundation which allows buildable coverage. Can be used for a natural look or with 2 or more applications for greater coverage. Can be used for normal, oily and combination skin types.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of diego dalla palma 2WW Mattifying Long Lasting Oil Free Foundation #40!
Tako S.
New Castle, DE
diego dalla palma 2WW Mattifying Long Lasting Oil Free Foundation #40 uploaded by Tako S.
Review for: #44
Natural and light finish, suitable for all skin types. Consistency is thin and soft. As the package is mot heavy, it’s easy to carry it on with you and always be on fleek
Yasamin B.
Mashhad
Review for: #39
I liked its matte finish a lot. It looked so natural on my face. Very long-lasting But it’s not full-coverage so if you’re looking for a light-coverage foundation, this is a really good choice.
areen A.
13115zarqa
Review for: #43
good foundation for oily skin keep u mat at lest 4 hours medium covearge u can use it every day good product at all diego dalla palma Lifting Effec diego dalla palma 2WW Mattifying Long Lasting Oil Free Foundation #40
Sarah C.
Averra
Review for: #43
I love this foundation! It gives you the skin like finish, it is fully matte but doesn’t have a lot of coverage. I will recommend this foundation if you don’t like full coverage looks in the morning (or even for the night), and if you have combination/oily skin. I will buy this again for my everyday make up.

Looking for your answer?