Die Cuts With A View DCWV 29-Color Cardstock Stack - 12

Die Cuts With A View DCWV 29-Color Cardstock Stack - 12"

BY DIECUTS WITH A VIEW #93 in Craft Supplies

Dcwv 29-color cardstock stack - 12" see more...

Die Cuts With A View DCWV 29-Color Cardstock Stack - 12
Die Cuts With A View DCWV 29-Color Cardstock Stack - 12"
Buy on Jet.com
Shay T.
Obviously perfect for any arts and crafts projects! Great for adults and kids to use! Good things to have in your craft box.
Alletse A.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Love the colors in this cardstock pack. I don't use such bright colors often but this was perfect for a recent project I did.
Rachel P.
Nampa, ID
I'm an absolute paper addict.. I love DCWV cardstock stacks, great for scrapbooking and cards.. Would always use coupons
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
I love this card stock for all of my scrapbook needs. I can use it as a page or cut pieces out for other projects.
Tristicia K.
I love these! I do a lot of crafts and they cut out nicely on the cricut. Colors are nice and love the textures.
Keiko S.
Ontario, CA
I love using their products for making banners and cards. The quality of papers is great. I love them a lot!
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Decorator Expert Level 2
These are so great for crafts and stuff! I really enjoy using card stock and the different colors three are
Kara T.
Wapakoneta, OH
Great cardstock! cant say anything bad about it! Ive done scrapbooking with it and made cards and invites!
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
I love this brights card stock pack. The colors really add a pop to my scrapbooks and cards.
Dolly M.
Coquitlam, BC
DCWV is a fabulous company which is a leader in cardstocks in the crafting industry, their products come in every color AND shade of the rainbow!